Hi all, rejoined after not coming on for years, then forgot my password and details .

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Shamanix., Apr 29, 2013.

1. Shamanix.

Shamanix. Guest

Hi, just thought would re-introduce myself, as title says i was a member a few yrs bk, but when i tried logging on after a few yrs away i couldnt remember what my details were regarding my password or even my old email addy !

Got to say the place is looking sweet still, loads of good info on all the boards like there allways has been, and am looking forward to reaqainting myself with the site again. Probs spend a good bit of time on the Psych's areas ..

I also see theres loads of names still on from when i was on myself yrs bk, which is good, tho i wasnt a " Big hittin member " before realy so i prob wouldnt be remembered.

Anyways like said im gonna have a click about, and see you all on the boards .. :sunny:

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

welcome back

were you in jail?:)

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

same thing happened to me, got locked up, and when I got out couldn't remember my login or password.

4. Shamanix.

Shamanix. Guest

Hi Roll, i remember seeing you on here when i used to be on, so going by your joined date i must of joined up the first time atleast 4 yrs ago, and nah i aint been locked up, luckily ive not got any criminal record at all.

Just been away as in i moved, and didnt have a laptop at previous address, so stopped using this site, and when i did get another laptop a while ago i couldnt remember my details, i tried and tried to get in but couldnt remember my password n old email, so thought id rejoin after reading a few threads as a non member .

Good forum this one imo, covers everything, and certainly glad to be back on board again ..

5. Treath

Treath Member

Welcome! I also haven't been on here in years. Great to be back.

6. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome back guys, we have missed you. I haven't been on here since yesterday.

7. Redneck66

Redneck66 Member

Welcome back, then.

8. Shamanix.

Shamanix. Guest

Thanks, and had to laugh at that .. since the day before .. hahaha ..

9. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

It is good to have you guys coming back.

10. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Welcome back from across the pond!!!

11. lolah

lolah Member

I did the same thing