hhhmmmmm

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by reptileboy, May 27, 2006.

1. reptileboy

reptileboy Member

Sorry bowt the long post but plz read
    BTW SHE HAS BEEN TOLD BY THE DOCTOR SHE IS PROBABLY PREGNANT AND HAS GOTA GO AND GET A TEST IN FEW DAYS
    This is similar to another post iv jus read on this section about an ex gf stil hanging around and fuking with bfs mind. Same thing happening with me but its not my ex. We have been together 4 a year n a month and she has started to go out with her m8s coz theyre all startin to drive now (goin clubbin with them every weekend and not even telling me, goin 4 drives alone with her boy "mate",) which i dnt mind but she never tells me! shes never got time 4 me, she "ended it" the other day coz i went to my dads and didnt ring her, but we sorted that out, now lastnite we arranged that i would stay at hers, but wen i went home and went back about 3hours l8r she was at her nieghbours with 1 of her m8s and i asked if it was ok to stay stil, she gave me a guilty look, i knew she had asked her m8 to stay, so we went to chat outside and she jus does one of them really annoying sarcastic "sorrys" and makes it seem likes its all my fault, shes got an answer 4 everything! I asked her and she didnt 4get about me but 4got i was stayin, then she goes on bowt she thinks we need a break coz we keep arguing but its her causing them but she doesnt see that. Im not clingy but i cant leave her + she always says after that she never ment it.I think she knows shes in charge, iv never even raised my voice to her. I no ur all guna say to give as gd as u get but we wud b ova then n niether of us really want that. She always says if we ever did split up she wud cum bk after a while coz she wudnt b able to live wivout me, but thats jus usin me. This really fucks with my head and gets me depressed let alone being depressed coz i gota have a major operation soon and i got loadz of family shit happenin! Wat shud i do? Its like she wants to be with me but live a single life at the same time

cheers guys