HF is Not Supportive of Nudism?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by noodist_jen, Jan 28, 2019.

1. noodist_jen

noodist_jen Member

My album got deleted, and here's why...
    Your album Me was deleted. Reason: No genitals or complete nudity on HipForums

'No genitals?' fine... But 'no complete nudity' either? I would be willing to comply with the 'no genitals' policy, but I can see 'complete nudity' on network TV, so if I can't post it here on the so-called 'NUDIST' forum, why bother to stay?

TAZER-69, NudistTed, Meg75 and 2 others like this.
  2. jmadre

jmadre Member

It's terrible.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ohh that's bloody outrageous it is.

4. If you are just here to post nudity pics of yourself, it feels like you dont care about us at all

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

HD should adopt the rule like some other forums. The subject of the photo can't be the genital area. The pic must show a full body. Many allow you to cover your face.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

The forum has its rules for a reason and that applies to everyone including very attractive 30something blondes

7. Orison

Orison my dog is full of walls Staff Member Super Moderator

Some Dicks ruined it for others.. Sorry ..

YouFreeMe, wilsjane and Irminsul like this.
  8. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Member

Sorry Jen, that is bullshit that they deleted your album.

9. bft4evr

bft4evr Member

Those pics have been up for years! and I don't believe the were "public." I wonder why the sudden vigilance?

fem_fatale and Irminsul like this.
  10. Driftrue

Driftrue still a beach bum... HipForums Supporter

To say HF doesn't support nudism is a bit of a stretch. It provides a wonderful subforum dedicated to the topic. The issue with women's nipples annoys me, but we can't blame HF for that... I assume the rules exist in line with the rules the greater world creates. The site would degenerate if it did not remain somewhat respectable.

wilsjane and Irminsul like this.
  11. wilsjane

wilsjane Member

Very true.

12. Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa Nails Mc Fugger

Jens actually nice to talk to We used to chat a lot Before the Chat room got Fucked up !
    people are here for lots of reasons and there are Far Worse things than putting a couple of nude pics in your private Album ! we see it more and more Lately

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Get 'em out and get 'em angry!

Mallyboppa likes this.
  14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Member

Love you Jen!

15. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

I agree and what is worse they delete photos in my private albums that are tame nudist shots

16. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill

Am I missing something here?
    Nudity/Nudism can be Artistic and pure; when depicted in a tasteful manner (although who judges the difference is speculative I guess)
    And whilst there are those who could/would view them in a perverse manner,
    Can't one's 'own, Albums have a Privacy setting on them? - e.g. so that only those who are "Jen's (or a.n/other applicable postie's) 'friends" could have access to them - preserving restricted access to the masses (so it does not offend / corrupt) - but still allow mature appreciation?

17. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Shadow Warrior

i was once part of this hyper-feminist(unbeknownst to me) psychology site whose owners and staff always vehemently argued pro female nudism in the debate section. they supported/advocated the "free the nipple" movement thing ad nauseum. so once i posted a painting of a female nude from the waist up in the art section and they took it down due to the nudism. apparently bare-chested girls were not allowed, but paintings of bare-chested men were okay.

:|

18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd say contact Zen Karma or Skip on this.

The rule was nudes could only be in Private Albums.

If it's changed, I don't know about it.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

if attractive women don't post nudity pics of themselves, it feels like they don't care about us at all.

newbie-one, Orison and deepwoods like this.
  20. noodist_jen

noodist_jen Member

It was a private album, but even at that, I would have been willing to remove it myself had I been asked. Vanilla is right though, I didn't join this site so that I could post nudes. I joined it because of the nudist forums, and I even made friends here who aren't nudists. There are a lot of really nice people here, and I don't want to offend anyone. I'm truly sorry if I did.

TAZER-69, jmadre, Mallyboppa and 4 others like this.