Heya!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Treekee, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Treekee

Treekee Member

Well, My name's Morgaine, and I'm 14. I've been loving tie-dye shirts and headbands since I was really small. I love to meet new people, but I'm not really a star at keeping many friends. I can get along with most people if they respect me and who I am. I don't really like the whole 'Gangsta' thing thats happening in my generation... I wish I could have been born in the 60's- but hey, this is where I was chosen to be.

I don't really see why were in this war with the middle east at all- my parents tell me that they try to terrorize the US, but personally I think both the middle east and the US are wrong. I'm sure they have reasons to harm the US, and whatever that business is, I think the US should keep its nose out of it.

For a very long time now I've wanted to live in Japan, because it looked like a very natural place- surrounded by Nature's beauty and such. I still want to, but I want to see the world before I settle down.

I haven't experimented with drugs. My mom and her fiance smoke cigarettes, but other than being around the fumes, but that's it.

I have a lover, and his name is Donovan. He's just someone who flows through life and doesn't really think about his future. We like most of the same things; we're pretty much eachother's best friends. I do actually plan on marrying him someday.

Yes, I am chunky- but I was born that way, and there's nothing I can do about it. I eat healthy, walk a mile and a half home almost every day, and swim my arms and legs off in the summertime. I am not smart, but not average, either.

And this is who I am.

2. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Hello Morgaine Welcome to the forums good to have you here ,PEACE.

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

what a great intro
    good to meet ya
    welcome and have fun