Hey!

Discussion in 'Hedonism' started by TheSamantha, Sep 26, 2015.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Why is this section dead? Has everyone given up on this philosophy??

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

They all became nihilists.

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

probably because the hedonists kept posting threads with titles like "hey" and the hedonistic mods who gain pleasure from deleting threads, did so due to the non-descriptive titles.

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I would delete this thread but sense I deny its existence it would be useless...

Then again, it would be fun.......

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hedonism isn't dead but the Hedonists I know are out being Hedonists and not sitting on HFs.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well i do have something "phylosophical" to add. though i'm too lazy to start my own thread about it.

the whole point of indulgence, is gratification, and perhaps i should speak only for myself,
    yet i suspect, my experience, while not universally recognized, my well have something close to universal application.

that being, that without at least some element, of creating or exploring, there is no gratification, to be found.

for mere sentience, exploration might suffice, but for sapience, to deny creativity, is to deny the very essence of what sapience is.