Hey TenQueerParade, How bout' that MVP of yours?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by dhs, Jan 16, 2005.

1. dhs

dhs Senior Member

How you like Peyton now. You know you're MVP - Make Vacation Plans

1st game of the season, I'll give you that the Colts fucked up, shoulda won. But today, the Pats spanked the Colts - there is ZERO denying that.

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea buddy, 20-3. Tedy Bruschi was nasty.

maybe Peyton should vacation up north somewhere, you know, to get used to the cold...

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

ohh how nice it will be if pitt spanks new england!

how glorious that would be.

4. fitzy21

but, thats not going to happen...but please, keep that thought for the future.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Bullshit!

6. fitzy21

yea, i call bullshit on the Steelers crapspacular win over the jets yesterday.

7. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Not as crapspacular as the Patriots crapspacular loss to the 4-12 Miami Dolphins.

8. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

I am defiently looking forward to the Steelers and Pats game next week. I'll be cheering for the Steelers for sure;) ....................

~namaste~

9. Eliot

Eliot Member

I'll hand it to the Pats, they beat the Colts again.

However, as I'm sure you would agree, the Patriots have yet to see the Colts at their best. This game was not lost by Peyton Manning, it was lost by his receivers' inability to catch a ball. Not that that matters. All that matters is the loss.

10. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Did you ever think for one second that maybe the Pats defense gets inside the Colts head just a little bit? When is the last time the Colts beat the Patriots? With Brady at quarterback the Patriots are 6 and 0 against the Colts, combined score of 180 to 121 dating back to 2001. Plain and simple, the Colts cannot play their best against Belicheck - they rarely find rythm. This time Peyton can't take the blame as he played fairly well, then again he really didn't throw the ball down field enough - test the corners.