Hey man!!!!!! just to let you know, you took 4 hit's of acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by The GuitarMann, May 29, 2007.

1. Last saturday was my first acid trip. my friend sold me what i thought was two it's of acid. HA!!! i was wrong.
    while i started tripping he looks at me and says, "Hey man!!!!!! just to let you know, you took 4 hit's of acid"
    man i was fucked up. it felt so good to breathe. so later we go to a part. i jam out while on acid, which was the best. playing guitar is so easy while on acid.
    so, later that night we decide to leave the party, but everyone was so drunk. so we waited in my friends van. man, i swear we were flying man. the fan was fucking flying.

then when we did start moving it was like a was watching a screen. you know, like from those 60 movies, when people drive and you can tell theirs a screen behind them.

so, later that night we sleep in my friends van.
    man, i couldn't sleep.
    there was these lawn gnomes running around in the bushes.
    i felt like i was in nam.

and the trees man. it was like i was looking into a large kaliscope.
    the bottom of the van was like the sky.
    man it was fun.
    robert plant was talking tome too.
    i love acid man.

then when the morning came.... i was so in peace.
    i've never seen something sooo beautiful.

2. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

i like that story man... and i also love acid.

there is no legitimate excuse for acid to be illigal.

3. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

great story...

musical instruments are so much fun on acid. it is like you turn into some super hero musician or something. the great thing is that over time you will play better even sober - thanx to LSD...:) try playing other instruments like drums - you will be amazed at how fast you can pick things up on acid!

4. MountainMike

MountainMike Member

sounds like agreat time man! man.... i love acid....

5. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Lol, you were really tripping...hahaha gnomes running through the bush like in Nam. Thats Comedy! I like to do Poi with glowsticks when i am frying balls. Everything moves so fluently and it comes naturally to me when im frying.

6. Dude, If you live in Manitou, you should go to the Garden of the Gods next time, it's a lot of fun. The park is WAY bigger than you think!

7. yeah man, i was tripping mushrooms in the gardens. it was the shit.
    so, do any of you have good acid stories???

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i was candyflipping once and got picked up by the cops at 3 in the morning

Me and my 4 friends were tripping on 5 hits of fluff and 200mgs of molly at my friends apartment, when at like 3 houirs into it my friend started to have a complete shit flip...like epic style shit flip. Screaming at the top of his lungs, trying to make out with one of my friends (both guys) whipped his wang out a couple times, it was fucking horrible. It was like old school woodstock style freakout. So anyways the kids house we were at made as all boot because he lived in a complex and had hundreds of 100 mg mollies weighed out in capsules, sheets of dose and elbows of weed and we though the neighbors were gonna call the cops cause of the screaming, and go figure (they did). So im running through backyards somewhere, i was fucked beyond beleif, and the kid who was geekin out followed me...it sucked. We were hidind under a porch and the kid started screaming again, so when the cops came, they just followed the screams and found us. The kid immediatly pisses himself and starts yelling about acid, and telling the cops to fuck themselves. I had enough compuser to tell them i wasnt on acid i was just high and drunk. I was obv fucked up, but because i was very cooperative, they semi beleived me. Luckily they just drove me home and dropped me in my driveway, probably because they didnt wanna deal with paper work. The other kid got checked into the hospital...

All in all it was lame as hell, not as happy as the orignal TSers story, but a story nonetheless

9. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

10. kar33m

kar33m Member

that was hilarious dude. I really loled when I read of your friend pissing himself LOL

11. TravisBruner

TravisBruner Member

i think acid is illeigle because of people taking it irreasponsibly but i think they should make all drugs leagle including heroine and such becuase either way people stilll do it like we all smoke pot and trip heroin and crack heads are going to do it why waste tax money forthem in prison? I dont see the point but personally i wish we could do our own thing in peice.

12. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

That is hands down the dumbestthing i have ever read. Do you know what a methhead will do just to score some more meth? Do you know what a heroin user will do to score more heroin? Have you ever been in the same room with a methhead or heroin addict? I would most definetly say NO. LSD is illegal...L2Spell... becuase of the way it makes you think. Im sorry but our government doesnt want people thinking the way a acid head does. The reason why we pay taxes for them to be in prison is so that you have a safe place to live free from crackheads, strungout meth users and heroin addicts that cant function without it and will break into your house and possibly kill anyone that has money or anything of value. Your post is just dumb.

13. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

yep, there are no terrible killer drug abusers left in our world.... they are all in jail and i can sleep with my front door hanging wide open. :rolleyes:
    (double scarcasim... as if all drug abusers are thieves or killers... and thinking that we live in a safe world because of our government...)

all drugs should be legal...

14. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

I never said we live in a safe world because of our government. Nobody will be happy untill they have a gun to their face telling them to give them all your money. Have you been around a true meth addict? I have, and i have been one. I have gone as far as robbing peoples homes for things like this. If it were to be legal, then what are they going to do? Sell it over the counter.... Some drugs should be legal, yes, MJ mushrooms, ex and a few others....others shouldnt Crack, Heroin, Meth.....think about it. what do drugs of the calibur turn people into? Moneyless maybe? Bums? Prostitues? Tell me if you want to live around those things. Here is a thought, get strung out on heroin and tell me that you arent the same person. you would probably tell me that you sucked cock for a blast of heroin.

15. Willy_Wonka_27

yes, i have been around addicts and recovering addicts. i go to NA/AA meetings all the time.
    anyway, people do drugs anyway... illegal or not. they shouldn't have to go to jail for the things they want to do to themselves. (i also thing prostitution, and suicide should be legal)
    if they commit a crime because of the drug or for another reason, then by all means, bust them... but not for simply doing a drug.

16. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

if those drugs werent against the law, many more people would be using them, making our streets less safe. and once a crime is commited, you cant just reverse the damage (especially with something like murder) so why risk it when you can just put them in jail before they ever commit the crime? i'm not saying everyone on these drugs will commit crimes, but better safe than sorry.

and bout suicide being legal... i dont think some one who's about to commit suicide is going to stop and think "i shouldnt do this cause its illegal" lol

17. Willy_Wonka_27

this whole post is speculative and based on no facts... thanks for the input anyway.

true, but assisted suicide is illegal, which i think should be changed.

18. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

you're right, it's not based on facts, and i'm not going to look for any (i doubt there are). but my brother has been hooked on meth and crack, thank god not heroin, but we've had our house and cars broke into and stolen and windows smashed in with anything from bricks to rocks to a hammer. all of these were cases of my brother or his friends who were also hooked on drugs "getting back" at my brother or trying to get money out of our belongings. so although i cannot show any evidence, i can show some first hand experiences. i'm pretty sure it's the truth, but who knows, i could be wrong.