Hey ladies...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Duck, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Do the spermicide-lubed condoms irritate your cooch?

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

lol yes it is obvious a man invented spermicide. both on condoms and the internally inserted ones aren't fun.

3. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

yay for BC!

4. peace057

peace057 Member

no- its never bothered me

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

my ex had problems when i used spermicide condoms... they increase the rate of yeast infections 4x

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

oh for chrissake, why is everyone suddenly referring to pussies as cooches? Sounds like a fucking rodent you find out on a farm somewhere. UGH

Anywho, yes, spermicide does bother my vagina. Nonoxynol-9 tends to give me yeast infections (guessing around 75% of the time), which are so far from fun. Still, yeast infections are cheaper and easier to deal with than pregnancy

7. GizmoGirl

GizmoGirl Member

They've never bothered me.

8. velvet

velvet Banned

Nope, no problems with Nonoxynol-9 even though in the past I've seen to catch yeast infections pretty easily.. but there isn't any connection with that and the spermicide as far as I can tell.. did you ever give a blowjob to a guy wearing such a condom (or one who just took of one)? Yuck, it tastes REALLY horrible.. hehe.. nasty stuff ;)

9. Booty_Man

Booty_Man Banned

Does your boyfriends fecal matter irritate your Johnsonville?

10. Duck

that was the dumbest thing I've ever heard not only did you say "Johnsonville" but that has nothing to do with spermicide condems, or chick's pussies

11. Booty_Man

Booty_Man Banned

You are evading my well thought out question.

12. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

there's another kind of pussy out there? ;)

13. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i used to get awful rashes from non-9 condoms. now that i've done a little research, i understand why, and i will never, ever use them again. nonoxynol-9 is actually a chemical called a surfactent, also considered a detergent. it works by disturbing the cell membrane. it is a dangerous chemical that has been banned by condom dealers such as the condom depot. passion parties refuses to carry any non-9 products too, for the same reason.

non-9 condoms really do not reduce the risk of pregnancy and more than plain lubed condoms do. because of the irritation they cause, they can slightly increase your risk of STD's, and yeast infections. there are safer methods of birth control to use. for more information on this dangerous product, and why companies are refusing to carry it, click here: http://www.condomdepot.com/non9/index.htm

14. Duck

kitty cats

15. Booty_Man

Booty_Man Banned

Wimpy men are also referred to as pussies.

16. yep they irritated me, but that was only after I was using them for a long time. It kind of took me a while to realise that too, until I started using different types of condoms and found that my pussy didnt feel like it was cut after using non-spermicide ones. Live and learn.

17. wonkothesane

wonkothesane Member

As opposed to a small cat??? ;)

I am a male and I have gotten irritation for Nonox-9....my doc said it does that to men too. It always gives me a bad rash.

Oddly enough, my partner never had a problem with it...