Hey I got kicked !

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by jagerhans, Sep 6, 2022.

1. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

from COOP Tirreno, and I am a member of the cooperative too.

patmandu22 and Nudegardner like this.
  2. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Well they sure suck.

3. jagerhans

well the old rent-a-cop never blinked an eye. this new woman gave me the nsnsns thinking I was a foreigner. I decided to leave and she told me : "I didn't tell you to leave!" "well, I am". I am thinking about renouncing membership

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

This place ? (internet pic)

I know its incredibly stupid how the same people putting their nose picker fingers all over everything then have a problem with my feet on the floor ?

[​IMG]

5. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

My guess is that his feet are probably cleaner than the bottom of everyone's shoes.

6. jagerhans

Got kicked again ! Well , almost. This time it was the archaeological site of Cerveteri, the Etruscan necropolis. Luckily buddy had some slippers, that I kicked right after entry. The place was in a dreadful state and no staff around, also because the only twoof them were firmly lodged at the ticket booth. Funny that in an inherently dangerous place they care about shoes

7. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I was literally picking my nose as i read your comment, and i immediately yanked it out as if i had been caught doing something wrong

8. jagerhans

9. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I got called out by the manager in a convenient store the other day. She threatened not to serve me, although she did, and told me not to come in there without shoes again. It’s not the first time I’ve had something said to me but the place was fairly crowded and she was really loud and condescending. It was humiliating actually.

jagerhans likes this.
  10. j17435

j17435 Member

I had something similar happen in a Home Goods store. It caught me off guard and I was pretty sheepish in my reaction. Instead of approaching me politely, this woman practically shouted at me from the next aisle like I was some errant child running amok in the store.
    Aftetwards I was pretty mad this woman had treated me so unprofessionally. I emailed thier corporate customer service, got a voicemail asking to discuss the incident, but they never responded to my return call. I didn't bother pursuing it further and have never gone back to that store. I had previously been barefoot in that store a dozen times at least.

11. hippyphile

hippyphile Member

Very similar experience in a Meijer store. I had been barefoot there at least half a dozen times in the previous month. I should have complained, but didn't.

12. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

I had a similar experience in a laundromat, of all places. The manager shouted at me, "No shoes, no shirt, no service!" At first I actually thought he was making a joke. I was removing my clothes at the time, so that was that...and what he got from me was no more business.

Nudegardner likes this.
  13. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Was there a sign on the door?

Doesn't matter anyhow since there is no law on the books.

14. Scirocco09

Scirocco09 Members

The people that do the kicking are illogical, thankfully it’s rare. In fact think it’s only happened to me once and in the local Waitrose - went in for a couple of ready meals and was about to walk to the checkout but a worker came up, guess she was a manager and asked if I had any shoes - I said no - said it wasn’t safe without and to put shoes on or leave. I handed her the basket and walked out. If she’d have left me alone I’d have gone anyway and put money in their pockets. I didn’t go back for months because of that. These people usually move on in time though as she must have done. The staff at Iceland nearby have all seen my feet and always been welcoming and they got my business instead

Barefoot Rick and Nudegardner like this.
  15. j17435

j17435 Member

I got the "No shirt, No Shoes, No Service" once while at a Walmart self-checkout. I checked later and there was no such sign. I should have called that Karen on her rude bullshit but at that moment I wasn't entirely sure if there was maybe a sign I had overlooked.

Nudegardner likes this.
  16. jagerhans

the junkyard also drove me away ;)

Candy Gal likes this.
  17. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Oh gawd. What is this?

18. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Did karaoke at a bar in Superior Wi barefoot.

Was not kicked out,for once!

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  19. todaystomsawyr

todaystomsawyr Members

Walmart has no footwear policy. Don't ever let someone in there tell you they do:

Barefoot Is Legal on Instagram: "A lot of people have asked for copies of the letter from Walmart Corporate stating it is okay to barefoot in their stores. #barefoot #walmart #barefootislegal"

I was bounced from there in the past. I'll never wear shoes again in there "solely" on principle!

Nudegardner and Barefoot Rick like this.
  20. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I always go barefoot in Walmart and I never had problems with the employees there. But I have had customer’s tell me it’s against the law to go barefoot in Walmart. And I know Walmart doesn’t have a policy that customers need to wear shoes only employees need to wear shoes.

Nudegardner and todaystomsawyr like this.