Hey, Hippies

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by agniLT, Oct 18, 2010.

1. agniLT

agniLT Member

Hi everyone. :) My name is Agnė (you can say it 'Agne', or.. I don't know, just how you want :D ) I'm from Lithuania, a small country which probably you don't know.. :rolleyes: I'm 15 years old girl. Why I join there? Because right now I'm writing a description my english lesson's and I choose to write about Hippies girl. Why? Because I always admire Hippies and just now I want to know about them much more. I think it's good. :)

One thing, my english isn't very good, but I hope you understand what I want to say (write).
    Hope, I will make friends there and found a girl, who can be my description's character.

Love and piece, darlings. :)

2. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Agne. You'll find a lot of people that lived thru the 60's and 70's and lived that life style on this forum. I like to think I am one of them.
    There's already tons of stuff on here for you to look over - but if you want to ask questions - try to locate the "Hippie" forums and ask away. Those were some cool times and hold tons of memories. From mass rock concerts, to sharing all that we had, to getting wasted.
    Good luck.

3. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

High,

4. J.ferdinand

J.ferdinand Banned

5. agniLT

agniLT Member

Thanks, Ddoright. I feel that there is a beautiful place where people are so nice. :)
    and hey you all. :)

6. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

7. agniLT

agniLT Member

O my Gosh, thanks for the link. It's sooooo interesting. I'll be sitting there hours and my description wouldn't be complete. lol :D

8. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Agne - I know where Lithuania is but know little about it. Is it beautiful? Is there much to do?

9. SaDali

SaDali Member

Welcome! Post a pic on profile and cum into chat. Your English is good Agne.