Hey hey :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Will, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Will

Will Member

Hey there, I thought it would be nice to post an introduction so here goes!

I am 17, Male, from South Yorkshire in England and I am currently studying at AS level, for those of you interested my subjects are Biology, Geography, English Literature and Classical Civilizations. :)

My leisure interests include Reading a good book, Visiting the peak district, naturism/barefooting, gaming and a bit of anime/manga. My musical tastes are pretty diverse ranging from Nightwish, to Tori Amos to The Polyphonic Spree. Religiously speaking, I am a Buddhist.

:) Hope to have some good conversations here.

Will

2. apple seed

apple seed Member

hiiiiii,

buddhists are sooo cute.:) i am a witch not a bad one put a good one. i love classic rock, zepplin, floid, hendrix, and joplien.

love and blessings apple seed

3. apple seed

apple seed Member

ps you need to come up with a name that is half the fun. you can be someone you are not or someone you are, with a cool name. you seem smart pick something form one of your fave. books or something.

if i sond like a smart ass i don't meen too, blessings.

4. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Hullo out there, welcome to hip forums, hope you enjoy your time here.....

5. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Member

hope u dont get lost while circling the noble eightfold path;-)

6. Two Spirits Dancing

Two Spirits Dancing Member

Welcome. It's nice to see people MY AGE here. :) Yay!

As for me...I am interested in photography, and writing. I love being able to express myself. It's one of the most fab skill that I actually can do. Ha ah ha ha! I also find myself reading from time to time. I have done more reading this year than I ever have. I read two book on John Lennon, and two "druggy" books on troubled teenagers--those interest me! I really need to finish one on John Lennon and the other "druggy" book. Afterward, I want to read about German and depression.

Speaking of names, apple seed, my name Two Spirits Dancing is part of the lyrics to John Lennon's #9 Dream! :) How about every else?

Tiff Lennon

7. Will

Will Member

Thanks for the kind welcomes :)