hes kinda mean- i really need advice....

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Adgreyga, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

i posted this prob b4 but it was waaaay too long 4 any1 to read and so i posted it again in astrology but want replys from here since i think i was supposed to put in here in the 1st place;
    but theres a guy im into now that i just cant figure out- hes 17 n im 16 but he doesnt act like the guy i fell for, he changed when he found out i liked him
    he tried to appoach me shylly at 1st when he found out i liked him but now he has started to treat me mean and ignore me (going on for almost a month now)- this i just dont get is it a scorpio thing (ima pisces) or s/t i should take personally
    im confussed b/c i still have feelings 4 him n all my friends keep telling me to approah him but the couple of times i had he sorta brushed me off so i avoided him and he avoided me
    were not even friends anymore and that hurts more than all - i would rather be regected and be back to friendship than ignoring our issues....its really haertbreaking for me and i feel really lost about the whole thing - i hate that i always lose guy friends when romance becomes an option for us, i hope its not just me.....

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

i'd really like to help you with your problem but it is WAY too hard to read your post the font is too small and the style of font doesn't help either!

3. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Remember a few things:
    -If you start out unhappy you'll never be happy. Being unhappy this early on is not a good sign since the beginning of any relationship is supposed to be happy - don't you agree? So maybe it is good you aren't together
    -If you have any doubts, think about weather it is worth it, (it probably isn't)
    -Love shouldn't be painful, it should be joyous. You seem sad, you don't deserve that! - move on
    -He should be spending his time getting to know you, not ignoring you. If he really liked you he'd show an interest in you, not shy away!

Meet other people, you seem like a great, caring person and deserve someone who will take the time to treat you well.

4. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

hun, I can't read that for shit. Try posting it bigger and I'd be glad to give ya an opinion!

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

here it is bigger now....

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

if someone is being mean to you, i would just forget about them...I wouldnt want to talk to someone whom was mean to me...
    or you can start being an ass back and such...

7. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I don't want to write off astrology because I don't know much about it, but I sure as hell woudn't use it as an excuse for someone acting like an ass.

sounds like you didn't lose much a friend anyway. Don't subject yourself to his assholeness and the problems should stop. If asks, tell him the truth and say you would rather not be around him at all than be ignored and disrespected. Maybe he'll want to go back to being friends after that. If not, like I said, you didn't lose much of a friend and you're better off with out all that negativity around ya.

8. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

thanks headymoechick and everyone else who posted
    what was said i agree with all
    i guess i jus felt bad because i could tell he wanted to approach me (many,many times) and i would pretend it wasnt there
    actually, lately he has been tryin to talk to me a bit, just at the wrong times where id be unable to stop and talk to him
    hes ALWAYS around me and i like him alot
    i guess that makes it difficult to move on, but when needed its not impossible