He's HOT and he's a PRIEST; how would you handle this situation?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by SpankedMale64, Feb 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

I guess this one really depends how religious (or not) you are.

Say you find yourself in a (platonic) friendship with a priest (or other in the clergy) that is transcending into a strong sexual attraction between the two of you.

Do you just following your sexual feelings and get into a (discreet) physical relationship with this black-clad guy, or, just say, "so long"?

This is a subject with which I have no personal knowledge of, but just curious as to how other bi/gay fellows would handle the situation........

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I wouldn't go there.

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  3. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

You've got it right, all the way.

Agreed 100%.

FANTASY (which can be HOT) is ONE thing.....REALITY is QUITE another.

IF the guy had been an "ex priest" (one who had left the priesthood at an earlier date) that would be a totally different thing altogether.

4. Hardright

Hardright Members

Not religious so it would be really dependent upon how he felt. I know some have priest/nun kinks, but not being religious that doesn't do anything for me.

Frankly though, I would expect that to bring a lot of drama as they struggle with their own internal conflicts. I have enough of my own without the religion angle, so I can only imagine that they are gonna have some issues.

Moot point for me because as an atheist/agnostic I doubt a deeply religious person would find me to be "relationship material". Not knocking on them or me (or anyone else) but if they are committed enough to join the clergy it would be a pretty big bridge to build.

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Very well said; you've brought up several valid points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.