Heroin wasn't as strong as I thought it'd be

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by dazedgatsby, Jul 31, 2013.

1. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Tried heroin the other day. This whitish clumpy powder. Really bitter. Burned the throat a bit.

Really not that much different than dilaudid imo.

I was expecting much more than I got.

It was still pretty damn amazing though.

2. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

maybe you got shitty heroin.
    be careful with that.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah, just try a couple of more times. (JUST KIDDING :p)

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

Probably because ur supposed to shoot it.... Lol don't listen to me though. I'm a bad influence

5. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I guess it depends on how much it's cut. I remember when I was in the Navy one time in port in Thailand and a guy from my ship od'd and died from snorting H, because over there the purity was through the roof.

6. Did you already have a tolerance to opiates? You only tried one bag? I've heard people say one bag of H is about equal to a 30mg Percocet (some may disagree)

7. Well, he's comparing it to dilaudid...which suggests a tolerance and H and D's aren't TOO diff in strength. you can substitute one for another when sick.. but of course it depends on the bags...

8. ;)

lol

I don't understand sniffing bags of dope, but yea that's just me. that's a waste.

9. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

hey good luck w/ the junk man

10. happydude_60

How much is in one bag? I obviously don't know much about it, and that's ok. Just curious.

11. A bundle is a gram. A bag would be 1/10th of a gram.

But I digress.

There are diff sized bags. Like on the east coast...around here... if you get Philly bags they are twice as big as Lancaster bags (in PA)...

not technically a bundle is a gram.

12. happydude_60

Ok, thanks. Lancaster, lol. Who's running that action, the "Amish Mafia"? hahahaha

13. hey, don't be cutting on Lancaster. ;)

lol Lancaster is an hour from philly... so it comes from philly n jersey but usually cut down into smaller bags or charged for more.

14. happydude_60

No, I'm not putting the town down. I mean, we have a lot of Amish living close to here. I was just thinking about that tv show, which I think is ridiculous, lol.

15. I've never seen it actually. But a year or two ago my friend in a diff state texted me and was like "I was just watching amish mafia and thought of you"... so I had to look it up. (I think it's not real, btw, from what I gathered..).... in any case I don't actually live in Lancaster anymore but close by and that's actually still where I get most things. Lancaster itself doesn't have any Amish in it.. it's pretty much all Philly and Jersey implants... now the county... of Lancaster... a good bit of Amish. lol.

16. happydude_60

I was checking out the show once and looked online for stories about it in the local Lancaster newspaper. Apparently several of these "Amish Mafia" guys were not seen in Lancaster until around the time that filming began. In fact, some episodes have even been filmed in Florida. From what I could gather, a lot of people around there, including the Amish, think it's funny. I'm kind of offended myself, not so much because of the way they portray the Amish, but because of the fact that the Discovery and History Channels, etc. apparently think their viewers are all idiots. I've checked out several "reality" shows, and they all appear to be fake to one extent or another. I used to like Pawn Stars, but I can't even enjoy that any more, because I'm not sure which parts are real and which parts are staged. I guess reality is too boring for reality shows.

17. yea, that's what I gathered from when I looked it up that it wasn't even all shot in PA and well, the one police dept. they reference in the show (I forget what they called it), doesn't exist.. I think it was something like they referenced "Lancaster County Police" or something and that does not exist. and there were some other things..

18. polishman

polishman Member

Heroin is best administered intravenously. That's the only way I do it.

19. happydude_60

In one episode they had a "Pimp My Buggy" contest, lol. One entry was by some guy called Merlin, who is supposed to be from a rival Amish mafia crew in Ohio. And it wasn't even a horse-drawn buggy, but a hotrod with a buggy-type body. Of course it won, and the Lancaster boss, "Lebanon Levi", took it as a challenge for war. That was so over-the-top I swear an 8 year-old could see through it, lol.

20. Hahaha.... my sister in law lives in Lebanon. Lebanon's pretty ghetto for the size of it. Not that that is about the town of Lebanon but yea, that sounds quite cheesy. Idk, I think I recently saw Amish Mafia on demand when I was searching through...maybe I'll have to watch an episode sometime to see what it's all about. I heard they did show the real Lancaster jail on an episode... I asked my friend who was talking about it if it looks like a castle? He was like yep. (I was like yea that's the outside..the inside is not like a castle at all...lol.)