Heroin...I need help and advice

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by PsychMyke, Apr 18, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Today is my forth day doing heroin in a row...I havent gotten dopesick yet, but im definatly hitting some sort of psychological addiciton. I bought two 20 bags yesterday, did one and planned on saving the otherone for when I trip off acid on friday.

I woke up this morning and it was like I was a fucking human magnit being drawn to the scag in my desk drawer. I couldnt stop thinking about it. It was almost like the feeling of having coke lying around...

Ive been addicting to OC's and percs...so i know being dopesick sucks balls, I'm definatly fimiliar with the sensation. I dont want to be addicted to heroin, I need some advice bad, being a slave to any substance is a horrible sensation. If I start getting dopesick tomorrow, I'm not gonna be able to trip and Im going to be pissed cause it's 4/20...Please help. I'm feelin' desperate.

Keep in mind that I havent been doing insane amounts daily, and this even though I'm not well versed with dope, I know this shit isnt of highest quality. I get wacked hard by an OC 80, they are like a dollar a mg so the dope is more of a bargain.

2. ten1000whispers

ten1000whispers Member

:dupe:
    ready to die man? good shit

No worries bro, doin it that long, you're A-OK, you might just feel the 'want' real bad right now. Basically you gotta find a replacement in your life and mind. I found the guitar ... different case though ... I was gakked for years.

You're straight, just don't start doin a lot, then you're in trouble ... make a goal for a couple days and stay busy till then ... then you're free as the wind

:nopity: be happy man, you're cool

time to experience the learnage of control of your self ; a valuable tool in life

3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

thanks man, I appreciate the advice.

4. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Also the first few times you get a little habit its not that bad at all to kick, It fells like a cold for a day or two thats it, its after you do Herion for a long period of time and it really works its was into your body and systum.After that every time you kick gets worse then the last , after that it sucks but still managable . But when you a strung out and doing a hell of alot of bags a day and been doing it for a while the kick is just the worst feeling in the world, I mean it is pure hell ! I was more afraid of not getting my bag of dope in the morning then any thing on this earth when I was using. I am so dam glad those days are behind me now. lesson learned buy this thread don't Do dope ?

5. ten1000whispers

ten1000whispers Member

true, Shocbomb ... My last and worst 'drawls went down in jail ... makes me a little sick to think about it again ... awful times ... in the past, thank Allah :nopity:

you still good PsychMyke?

keep hangin ... chill with a few nice nugs or a fine lady tonight (or both), it's all good

6. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

I miss doing dope every day, But I don't miss being sick, Its the worst !!! After whilw thats all you are trying to do is prevent yourself from getting sick. ten1000whispers I feel for you I do man I don't even want to know that it would be like kicking in jail. Hear in New York they give you Methadone in Jail if you are a herion addict/Opiate addict. its not enuff Methadone the most they will give is usally 40mg you still feel like shit but its not the full out DT's !!!!

7. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i havent done it ast all today, bu i dont feel any different then when I started, no dope sickness at all...im a little tired but thats a biout it...

See my problem is i cant smoke nugs, im allergic...so, it mskes it hard to keep away from the hard shit

8. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Not to sound all anti drug and want not but your 18 man do you really want to mess with this shit now?
    You should be going to college/starting a carer real soon so why fuck with something as addictive as heroin?

9. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

im in college

10. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

Good Answer!!! =d =d =d

11. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

To each their own. If somebody wants to take the risk of a horrible debilitating sickness that comes with addiction to opiates, the only thing you can do is be there to help them. I realize not everyone has that kind of acceptance of patience, but we could all learn to sympathize and help. I myseld am trying to quit a 6 year addiction, I went back to dope for a little bit, now I have cut back down to morphine in pill form, I was injecting for a little but I have gone down to 60mg;s a day swalloed in tablet form. I know that it is disgusting to be consumed by this drug, but I dont see it as fair to look down on me or any other user for it. I dont steal to support my habit, and I dont do it when my son is in my care, and I dont allow it to interfere with my fincancial situation. I also have a very strong will and mindset, and I dont allow it to alter my mood and prevent me from spreading love and acceptance when I am going through withdrawl. I was getting horribly sick, now I just get irritated and cold like symptoms since I am on the morphine only, and while I am not claiming to be a saint, I believe that a 60mg a day habit is much better than my previous 500+ a day habit :) One day at a time, I am not depressed about life in general, but damn man I just dont seem to have it in me yet to go all the way. I hope I see the light soon and step in, I dont have anyone to support me anymore, other than the love of my son, but I think I may be able to develop a stronger character and give it all up some day. I was recently in love, but that fell horribly apart very quickly and I went back like a baby. Oh well, at least the girl didnt interfere with my son emotions.

12. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

youve only done it alittle while & its gaining control
    take control back & flush that shit
    throw out any1's numvbers who uses it, dont go anywhere u know where to find it & vow to yourself never again...& you;ll be fine
    if u cant do herb, maybe another herbal high like valarian would help
    or just stay off everything
    your 18 & already had 2 addictions?
    doesnt that tell u to avoid anything addictive?

13. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

its my personallity really...I have a very addictive personality and lifestyle...even with herbs, people say pot isnt addicting but it is, i was addicted to MDMA for some time, or heavily abusing it at least, some would say I'm addicted to LSD but i disagree, i just love it a little too much. But regardless, I just need a break from drugs as a whole, even tripping. My LSD supply is going to dry up in about a week, so i think i might take a brreak from substnces for like a month. I need some time to get my life back on track. However the break will have to wait until asfter this weekend, I'm trippin with some buddies tomorrow to celebrate 4/20.

14. ten1000whispers

ten1000whispers Member

well heard and well taken man

if we lived in a free country, I'd live with the poppy plants, I look at it through that view: this life, this day, this time, this society. Realized that's not what I'm for right now.

15. ten1000whispers

ten1000whispers Member

what s valarian?

16. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Hey, thanks man, and I definitley agree, if we could live with poppies TOTALLY legally and have our opium, I think I could take it and leave it as I please will total comfort. But its so expensive and physically debilitating, that it has come to be viewd as being a chemical from hell, and my contacts are constantly switching so every time I get a source, I drain the hell out of it, thinking once this guy runs out/gets busted, Ill be done. Of course, they never run out, and when one goes down, 2 more spring up in their place, with better stuff lol :)