here's me sendin "pot"2the prez on mtv:-)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ron kiczenski, Apr 22, 2007.

1. ron kiczenski

ron kiczenski Member

i will post a message on how u can help make all plants legal again and i will come back and provide the link to the thread in a moment,
    just know that i learned much from the ops your about to c and i want to share what i know while theres still time to use it...
    heres the vid;
    Title_1-Chapter_1-0.avi - Google Video
    enjoy! but please get ready to act!!!

2. ron kiczenski

ron kiczenski Member

***ok here's the link to the thread on how u can help...
    please understand that the entire way we think and talk about this issue must change and change right now if we are to do what needs to b done to fix what has been long broken...
    please take the time to read this thread and study the links as if it were the most important stuff your ever gonna read and need to understand...:-(

http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3373872#post3373872

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Welcome to the forums :)

As much as I'd like to help with the whole cause of legalizing pot, my energy right now is focused on other works.... But good luck with all that though.

4. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Thanks for drawing my attention to this. I was not aware of your struggles to illuminate this issue in the media. It's an uphill battle though, because a new marijuana and hemp industry would destroy much of the established corporate order. We're talking massive upheaval here! There are many very powerful people who will do anything they can to hold onto their reigns of power and keep marijuana illegal.

5. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Hey there, and welcome to the forum! I'm Lauren :)
    And i'm with ya the whole way on legalizing pot.

6. ron kiczenski

ron kiczenski Member

i wish that was true:-( but im here to help make u aware that its not...
    right now the direction the "legalization" orgs are going they will be handing over cannabis to corporate controll and ownership...
    the orgs seem to have no regard for the end results of their actions regarding cannabis...
    if u are aware of the cancer that is corporate rule, then please reconsider your support of efforts to "legalize" cannabis through legislative means...
    please read the info contained in the link to the thread above(c also the links within that thread)
    bcuz we need your help now!