Here we go again: Kenosha, Wisconsin\Police shoot Black man in back

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I have tried to ask you this before, you are mid 50s right? So how many times over the last 40 years has some kind of incident happened to you personally

Everyone else closer to the norm might read that post and not question it.

But surely you could see how someone like @TheGreatShoeScam , if a rather alternative looking fellow, who may indeed get pulled aside by the cops on a regular basis, for most of his life

But what is that magic number, how many times in 40 years are we talking about?

I'm sorry you were shot as a teenager, that's extreme, but how many times in the 35/40 years since then? What are we talking, 6 times?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Dude, VG... :) Isn't 1 time the magic number?

Fuck all that noise, y'know what I'm sayin'? dayum :sunglasses:

I can't believe I didn't get arrested for some petty crap the other day. Friday here I was in a wreck - little one. It wasn't serious, but the other dude was freaking out! When the cops arrived I got out of my car (mistake)... He had been yelling, and I'm like "collar that animal!" or something with more expletives. And then I of my own accord knelt and placed my hands on my head.

They can kiss my ass, and not tell me to do anything 'cause I'm already doing it. Anyway... They asked me why I was doing that & I'm like "Because I don't want you to shoot me."

It's true though. VG, they rely on some kind of instinct that requires racial misconceptions.

Eric! likes this.
  3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

First of all, you’ve never asked me these questions before- if so, find the thread and specific topic. You question everything VG, and that’s fine, but you question out of doubt that the individual is telling the truth, or you don’t think any of it is serious or extreme enough to be concerned about, because just like a lot of people in this country (some in this forum from other countries) as long as it’s not happening to you, it’s not happening at all, therefore you lack understanding. All you can do is speculate and draw conclusions.
    You like to rattle off “stats” all the time and I’ve told you before on another thread that “stats” are bullshit to me. It doesn’t matter how long ago or how many times each one of these incidents happened to me- they happened and I’m alive to talk about it.

hotwater and Tyrsonswood like this.
  4. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

For the record, there are stills showing that he may have had a knife.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Or he simply wanted to talk to his children to reassure them that everything would be ok, and a member of the family
    is on their way to pick them up while daddy goes with these nice men.

Eric! likes this.
  6. hotwater

The lack of police training and the incompetent way they handled this situation is almost beyond belief.

One of those bullets could have easily ricocheted and hit or killed one of the kids,

But the thing that irks me the most is when someone says “well if he just followed the police instructions he wouldn’t have gotten shot”

People are not robots and when someone is in a highly emotional state they’re likely to not listen or follow instructions. That’s why officer should be trained to defuse situations like this rather than say
    “well he wouldn’t follow my instructions, so I had to discharge my weapon into a vehicle with 3 children risking their lives because well, I didn’t know what else to do"

Tyrsonswood and Eric! like this.
  7. Visexual

Visexual Member

I was a cop for a couple of years when I got out of the Air Force. After the academy, when I first went to the station, I noticed that too many of the cops were guys who were gutless wonders in high school. I had been away for almost 7 years.

Well, after I was promoted to Police Community Officer, I offered to teach some fighting techniques but was turned down. The consensus was that there wasn't a need since they had guns.

The first criteria for law enforcement should be confidence. The second should be physical fitness. If you're confident in yourself and are able to run, you don't need to pull that damn gun every time you're frightened or can't catch someone running from you.

Way too many cops are cops to have the badge and gun and not be bullied anymore.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't understand the difficulty in following instructions of a police officer. Well maybe slightly with George Floyd, I've never done a speedball on Fentanyl and Meth before. But for a group that generally claims to be "scared" of the police (NWA excluded), I see an awful lot of disregard towards police in these isolated incidents involving African Americans posted.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I guess I threw a fit when I was pulled over for supposedly a cell phone violation, although I didn't get out of the car or anything. My one serious incident, I knew to Shut the Fuck up while being cuffed and don't be a dipshit.

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

So you are of the opinion that the vast majority of people are so irrational that they cannot recognize a police to civilian relationship?

11. hotwater

Why do you think police don’t like responding to cases of domestic abuse and violence?

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Anyway, 2nd night of rioting in Obi Wan Kenosha

That shit is just going to turn voters over to The Donald

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'll take the question in response to a question as affirmation, which is an interesting perspective. I was unaware that police don't like responding to domestic abuse and violence any more than other cases.

I could speculate on several reasons other than "The alleged perp is going to disobey me" but admittedly it would be speculation.

14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Does anyone care that this guy was wanted for a violent sexual assault and the warning was that he had a gun? The gun dropped on the ground when he was shot... and honestly I don’t know if he was shot in the back.

I don’t care what colour his skin is. I do care if this is true. I do know he was carrying a weapon or grabbed one in his vehicle and tried to use it.

15. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

They don’t give a shit he was an abusive sexual assailant who assaulted the police as he resisted arrest. Putting the people around him in harms way

16. 6-eyed shaman

This is what the left deems “progress”

This was more than a car dealership. It was someone’s livelihood

17. Beach Ball Lady Balls

No computers are left in their either. Looted and destroyed, a small business... when sales are down and in a crisis, let’s make things worse, good idea.

people better fall in line, well I resist that

18. 6-eyed shaman

LOL yeah he went to comfort the kids. As he got up off the ground, resisting arrest, with the cops and pedestrians yelling at the top of their lungs telling him to stop. He had a warrant for his arrest and a sexual assault charge.

And you still think he was an upstanding citizen? You’re a funny dude.

Take a look at the newest video footage showing what led up to it, from a different camera angle
    New video shows moments leading up to shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    Mustard Tiger likes this.
  19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Well this is coming up, live on the ground.

20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Ok new footage of this arrest. The man had an active warrant out for his arrest for sexual assault and domestic assault. They did try to arrest him on the other side of the car, had him down and he got away, then walked to the other side of the car.