Here we go again: Kenosha, Wisconsin\Police shoot Black man in back

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

ok, I see your point, whic is why I said they were not on his fast enough. I just don’t want to judge prematurely. So many times we don’t get the full picture.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

It's perfectly OK to change your mind once more information is revealed. I promise.

3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Did you see the gun the guy dropped on the ground, the guy who was shot. He dropped a gun.

4. 6-eyed shaman

They landed 7 shots at close range and STILL didn't kill him.
    How can they make it "an excuse to kill a black man?"

5. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Yes, but I want details... did he have a weapon while walking...did the police not shoot because people were around, did he turn the gun he had on the police after they tried to grab him from a safe location to the public.

many questions to ask, but details are required.

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

True, we don’t always get the full picture- but you would think all the shit going on, the police would really watch what the hell they are doing- but they don’t look at black people as human beings and should be treated as rabid animals.
    I’ve personally have been targeted, harassed, pursued by the police for no reason, pulled over for bullshit, and worse yet, shot at- as an unarmed teenager! This is some bullshit!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  7. Eric!

DO you think they fired those shots with the intention of NOT killing him????

Flagme15 likes this.
  8. 6-eyed shaman

Police are trained marksmen who are better with a hand gun than the average civilian. Seeing how close they were, they could've easily landed a kill shot. But 7 bullets later he's still alive. Doubt it was an accident that he survived.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad they didn't kill him. It'd be great to see him testify in court once he's out of the hospital.

9. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

What evidence does he have that this is Racism ? Not going to waste everyones time posting videos of whites getting shot or killed the same way.

Racism racism racism, blaming this on racism is like continuing to spray the toaster oven with a fire extinguisher when its your stove thats on fire.

Racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism STFU already.

10. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

"Did you see the gun the guy dropped on the ground, the guy who was shot. He dropped a gun."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ffjLJ2-4sg

Watch full screen, that object was already on the ground by the car door along with the red solo cup.

11. Eric!

The police are NOT trained marksmen! They (not all of them) do NOT spend a lot of time at the range and do extensive marksmanship training- some of them, in fact, have a hard time qualifying!!! The only ones that do are SWAT, snipers, and designated marksmen. People watch these fucking movies and see cops at the range all the time- that doesn’t happen- TRUST ME! Ammunition and range time are expensive resources, and they only have so much allotted to make sure everyone meets the annual requirement for certifications.
    When cops are shooting them goddamn guns, they are never shooting to disable- NEVER!

Flagme15 likes this.
  12. 6-eyed shaman

I used to work private security. In order for us to be firearm certified, they had to take a firearm exam, pass it, and undergo vigorous target training.

Here's some info on firearm qualifications for such professions Standards for Police Handgun Qualification Courses

Indeed, there are a few trigger happy, power hungry cops that slip through the cracks and fuck up. But I'm willing to bet the cops knew what they were doing by not killing the suspect. The cops probably saved those kid's lives.

13. Eric!

It is what it is. Have you ever been discriminated against?

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I call him the "Wisdom in hindsight guy" and ask him what HE would have done in the circumstances. I never seem to get a reply. :yum:

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  15. Eric!

We are talking about the police force, not some private security company. “The cops saved those kids life?” They just killed their dad in front of them- do you think those kids will ever see it that way? Fuck-sake man!

16. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Oh ya, I look like a drug addict , long hair thin build and old acne scars. At pharmacies and by police.

People that don't look like me are not asked to get out of the car at traffic stops ect.

17. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

It got pretty destructive

Listen to the airbags all popping off. Inside the airbag is a gas generator containing a mixture of NaN3, KNO3, and SiO2. Sodium azide (NaN3) can decompose at 300oC 572 F to produce sodium metal (Na) and nitrogen gas.

18. Eric!

Not what I asked, but, ok

19. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Think thats tires popping too. That one car blew up from the inside, must be airbags.

20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Ok eric. They stopped him, he had a gun. Why was he stopped? I don’t want to speculate here... but what if he took the children without their moms knowledge or permission... what if he had previously harmed the kids... This is possible, and so is that it didn’t have to go that way. How volatile was the situation? I rewatched the video and he was kind of reaching under his shirt as well as he walked. I just don’t know. But I do think knowing details is important too.

I just don’t think getting worked up and angry over this until the details are released does any good, but the details must be allowed to come out before reacting. I hate racism as much as the next person, But until the details are known, we can’t let opinions in news sources skew facts. Just my opinion.

If I went out and destroyed things every time I read something that upset me....there would be nothing left in the end. Then come to find out that it was not presented with the entire situation understood, Then all that anger fades away to, well I screwed up.

and like everything, rape, racism, etc... can’t just be automatically assumed. That goes for everything. I fall into it sometimes, assuming without knowing details... like two guys in the pickup truck and the guy in the nursing home assaulting an older man. I just can’t conclude racism everywhere or everyone looks grim. Even though I still think it a possibility.

6-eyed shaman likes this.