Here a spirit rises

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by PhasmaPhasmati, May 24, 2013.

1. PhasmaPhasmati

PhasmaPhasmati Guest

"...Welcome..." whispered a weakened voice in the void surrounding the view. For a moment there was no other sound other than, perhaps, the slow and calm breathing of the reader of these words and, with luck, the gentle heart beating under their bosom. Of course that meant the void was just that, a void full of colorless, odorless, hopelessness. "Hmm..." came that same voice, "let me change that...." And then, without a warning or a care, the room filled to the brink with a flurry of tiny particles, which would be insignificant if not for the sheer quantity at their arrival. The pestering dust laid out a box, large enough to be a room, within the void where the viewer, should they brush the specks from their eyes, may see the shadow of a transparent woman phasing within the storm.

"Did that help? I surely hope so...oh but this is all pointless and trivial, isn't it? You there, reader of these words, you're here to assess what type of
    person I am. I know your kind. The lurkers of introductions. I am one myself, after all." The spirit chuckled softly to herself before disappearing for a moment, only to appear again a few seconds later. "...Well...I suppose I should give you what you've come for, yes? Yes. I am...oh I cant quite remember and who does it matter for, when you don't really care. You couldn't really care. For those, with whom I am putting my faith in their lurking, wishing to know me I shall give you a hint to my persona. I am the silence that haunts the midnight hour."

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

hmmm..friend of Fleamailman ?

welcome to here

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Okay... Welcome anyways.

4. PhasmaPhasmati

PhasmaPhasmati Guest

"Quite right," she whispered to them both between transparencies. "Or so I should be so lucky," she would add with a nod toward her first guest. Oh but she was a guest was she not? Nay, in a place such as this, on a spectrum such as the internet, the spirit was quite sure she was both the guest and the host of and to the viewer. "Since you know of our kind then I'm to guess you will not be surprised by my ways...though I may stray from him quite a bit...." She shrugged it off before resting against her dusty walls, seeming to take some solid form as the dust mixed with her own smoky texture. "Don't let her fool you," a snarky tone would reply as the dear old Jaikin appeared only to sit at her feet and lick his paw and smooth back his ear with a mewl of sorts. "She's here to test your wits if nothing more...perhaps if your smart I'll get to sink my claws into you."

"Not yet, Jaikin. Not yet my dear."

5. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forums! nice intro:cheers2: enjoy :2thumbsup:

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Welcome, I enjoy your writing style, but I really hope this is not going to be the primary format for your communications during your visit here.

But the story is getting interesting, I sure hope Jaikin is a fluffy little kitty and not a lion. :eek: