(her) Ex Boyfriend drama

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by jacobfredjo, Feb 5, 2009.

1. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

For anyone who has had any experience with girls' crazy ex boyfriends...

i just recently started seeing this girl, weve been seeing eachother for a few weeks now...she broke it off with her ex almost a year ago, and now that he knows shes been seeing someone i guess he is flipping out. shes apparently had to change her number a few times...and i actually went over to her house the other night only to be surprised by the fact that her ex was spying on us in the basement (peeking in on us from the outside of the house....)

if anyone has any experience with something like this, how can we get rid of this guy? because she really likes me, and i am obviously very into her...i dont think either of us want to stop seeing eachother any time soon, but this ex is starting to worry me (and her im sure)...i feel really bad for her, because she felt terrible that this happened. she couldnt stop apologizing, and although it doesnt bother me that much, im afraid if it doesnt stop this could become quite an issue...and i want to end it, now...

2. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

kill him

3. Etherwind27

Etherwind27 Member

That's one way, but risky. I think the best thing to do... next time you see him spying... grab a baseball bat or something and head right over to him and say very calmly but firmly, "If you keep this shit up I'm calling the police, and if they don't convince you to stop... I will." Then walk away. Like Teddy Roosevelt said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."

4. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

i'm weird, i vote for calling the police... oh yeah maybe cause i'm going to cop school. and yes i am well aware that filing a report will do absolutely nothing, unless he scares easily. other than that, you could "hurt" him, just don't have any witnesses, and don't tell anyone about it. that is every criminal's mistake. they have big mouths.

5. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

report it to the cops so that, at a bare minimum, they have a record of these issues. if it gets bad enough she can probably get a restraining order

6. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Dude, get out of the relationship. Forget cops, baseball bats and the like. Here's why.

Chances are, this ex of her's knows she's seeing someone (you) because she's still in contact with him at a greater level than necessary. Know what I mean?

Also, he could very well be going bonkers because she's jacking him around under the radar, telling him something entirely different than what she's telling you. That would drive any guy bonkers. Again, know what I mean?

Whether he's watching from afar, keeping tabs on her through friends or watching through basement windows, there's probably something in motion that you aren't privy to.

Is all that bullshit worth police intervention or running a risk of harming yourself?

Don't be a fucking hero. Call it a day. Then after you do that, rent "In The Bedroom" with Sissy Spacek and that dude from The Full Monty.

Good luck. :cheers2:

7. quantum0menace

quantum0menace Member

oh, cmonn, clitorisjunkie,
    your advice is rather cold and inappropriate.

if she is in contact with her ex, it probably means she is a nice person who is able to keep relations with other people...

jacobfredjo,
    does she talk to her ex when he calls?
    if she does not, maybe it would be good for her to pick up the call and talk to him..
    if she explains (yes, once again... sometimes a 1000 times is not enough) that she is over him, and that she really likes you,
    and politely asks him not to stalk you guys,
    he might just do that.

he is jelaous and unhappy.
    if she shows to be considerate and friendly, if he isnt violent or something,
    he will understand... when he understands, he will back up, hopefully.