Henbane Help

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by bigman, Apr 23, 2007.

1. bigman

bigman Member

I've been reading up on this relativly new plant i just dicovered. It has been used for centuries and is associated with magic. I watched a video of a person that said he had used it and he said that he felt that he had transformed into an animal. And that he was able to fly! This sounds very appealing to me, doe sanyone know anything about it

2. Babylon_Jasmine

Babylon_Jasmine Member

henbane is related to Datura, be very careful. In fact I think it is a variety of datura.

3. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Henbane sounds a lot like Datura actually. Same toxins. And Datura is incredibly dangerous and many, many of the people on this forum will tell you to stay away from it. Many people have also compared a Datura trip to an incredibly intense Benadryl trip, and normal Benadryl trips are already really intense.

It isn't a psychoactive drug as LSD could be considered. It's a psychoactive drug as much as drinking enough alcohol to become poisoned and hallucinate is. Where alcohol, the chemical itself doesn't produce hallucinations.

Datura is a poison that some people use recreationally because it makes you trip if you dose below a level you'd die at. Sounds scary to me.

Research Datura on Erowid.

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

you're probably better off not doing it. if you allready bought it, DO NOT just sell it to someone else, you could be held responsible for their death or some stupid shit

5. bigman

bigman Member

screw that then

6. dirtyd_1985

dirtyd_1985 Member

I did some research, and decided to try to out...and yes it works!!!! i made sure not to smoke too much...but it acts in small doses as a pain reliever....The medical world today actually prescribes forms of Henbane. If u inhale too much of the intoxicating smoke it causes "visions", or hallucinations... Be very careful this herb is not for experementation it is for spiritual use.... Misuse mayu result in a trip to the hospital or death...!!! Find a spiritual herbalist to speak with about proper use of this herb!!!!!

7. uplink

uplink Member

When you do enough to trip, you are doing enough to cause major health problems. It is similar to downing a carton of benedryl. It is used like benedryl, at much lower doses than the psychedelic ones.

The hallucinations that you encounter are indistinguishable from reality, and you can't really think straight. Often people encounter amnesia on deliriants and forget stuff. I've heard of people forgetting that they dosed, and attempting to go out in public etc. You will not be able to play it cool on a deliriant... and often people will do weird things without realizing it. It is not euphoric at all... simply hallucinogenic (in a similar manner to schizophrenia).

8. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

I enjoy reading the datura experience reports on erowid, find them extremely interesting. Not something I would do myself, tried it when I was about 16 but it didn't work, thank god.

9. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

If it is at all related to Datura, or any deleriant- STAY AWAY!

When I was in high school I ate a bunch of Dramamine (basically benadryl) and had the scariest "trip" of my life. Everything gets seamlessly integrated into one reality- and you cannot distinguish what is real, and what is not.

You are literally insane. I repeat; STAY AWAY!

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yep. It's like voluntary schizophrenia. I used to eat a lot of benadryl, usually 31 of them at a time, which is 775mg(equal to 1550mg of dimenhydrinate aka dramamine), and that shit got fukt up as hell. I saw a fuckin teddy bear get up and start dancing. I saw fuckin demons climbing out of a pile of clothes on the floor. At all times, when you are alone, you will hear people calling out your name and it will creep the shit out of you. Henbane, datura, and anything containing the belladonna alkaloids are similar to benadryl, and should not be fukt with. I don't know about the plants, but benadryl/dramamine dehydrate the body severely, which is dangerous enough when you know what's going on, but even worse with the delerium and you have no clue what's going on. Be careful and do all of the research you can.

11. uplink

uplink Member

There really needs to be a deliriants sticky.

12. bigman

bigman Member

i've done benadryl plenty of times and henbane is supposed to be way more potent

13. Geneity

There really should be. Delieriants are not fun in any sense of the words.

14. uplink

uplink Member

I really like how you call it "voluntary schitzophrenia". It's often a bit tricky to explain how the hallucinations aren't "cool" or "fun".

15. TopNotchStoner

Yeah man. The shit can be scary, because you don't know what's real and what's only in your head. The freakiest part of the whole thing is when the swarms of bugs and spiders start crawling all over you. You can actually feel them crawling on you and everything.

16. Geneity

Yeah, that's definatly one of the higer reasons I'll never touch them again. Full physical, auido, and visual schizophrenic hallucinations. Along with extreme feelings of anxiety, fear, confusion, and amnesia.

17. bigman

bigman Member

delierents are not used for fun. They are not fun. but can be very interesting

18. TopNotchStoner

That's very true.

19. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

Well I'm not going for fun here. So can anyone actually tell me about the seeds, like I started this thread for?