Hemp Clothes

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SLammon420, Jun 28, 2006.

1. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Who wears them? It's not all I wear, but I do have a good bit of hemp stuff.

2. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

good for the earth, strong fiber, looks sexy...hell yeah i wear hemp :D

3. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

yea i have a bunch of hemp necklaces, and a few organic hemp t-shirts, and i want to get some hemp climbing pants.

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i dont have anything hemp =/

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

just hemp jewelry... hemp clothing aint always the cheapest

6. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Yeah, that's the bad thing, it's usually expensive as hell. If you look real hard though, every now and then you find a good deal. I've got alot of jewerly, a few pairs of pants, shirts. Whenever I decide it's time to order some new clothes I usually try to get a few hemp things.

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i wear A LOT of hemp.

this is sort of off the subject of clothing, but in Augusts issue of High Times theres an article about a company called Cannaboards. they make skateboards with weed graphics and such. but the cool part is that the boards are made from hemp and they are 6 times stronger than your average skateboard, and they are light! ....and it takes decades to grow trees and 6 months or less to grow a nice hemp crop.

8. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Skateboards,wow...what can't they do with hemp? It seems like everything they make from hemp is always alot better and more durable than whatever they usually make it out of.

You should look into buying some jewerly from kittyfabulous from her shop on here.

9. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

Hemp skateboards? Damn. I dont skate but that's kickass.

10. acid*rain~bow

acid*rain~bow Member

yes i've also heard of hemp-fibre didgeridoos....everything's possible with this plant :)

@topic: i own a nice li'l hemp dress...

11. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

no thanks.

12. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Why do you say no thanks?

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i dont think i can answer that with a reply that wont end up being bashed to death with comments like

"your a slave to big corporations"

"you dump your money into lables"

"you pay to "look cool"

and so on.

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

but aint that the truth?

15. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

tis true for the majority of people here. nothing new.
    i cant think of anyone in my town that doesn't fit into all of those categories. economical and social norm.

16. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

17. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea... thats what media has brainwashed people to believe.. "OMG.. if i wear Tommy and by Aqua Di Gio cologne.. all the women will want me and i'll be accepted like all the people in the commercials and ads"... i just wear whatever feels comfy... only "name brand" clothing i really have is Dickie shorts... and well.. to describe the feeling is like... air conditioning for your balls... they are very comfy... and i have a few Drunkn Munky shirts... just because i found the name helarious... but i paid like $2 for the shirts.. they were on clearence.. oh and i own a pair of Etnies.. but i bought them because they had the rasta flag on them.. not because of the name

18. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I just buy most of my stuff online from shops run by hippys. Not so much because I'm trying to stick it to the man or anything, they just have the clothes that I think look and feel good.

19. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

20. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i wear what I like, and what feels good

the only debate i can throw out there, which i dont think anyone can deny who has actually worn expensive clothing goes for Jeans

a 300$ pair of jeans DOES NOT feel like your 50$ pair, with expensive jeans u arent just paying for a name, u are paying for quality and feel, and i stronlgy belive this is true [for the brands i buy at least]

it all comes down to which brands u wear in higher end clothing, some yes, are just for coolness factor and dont provide anything more then what the cheaper brands would

but alot of higher end brands DO make quality product which is worth the money, another example are my Sunglasses, i ended up paying just under 300$ for a pair of Gucci sunglasses, compare those to any pair, under 200 and the frame, lense, and feel is NOT the same, and dont try to tell me otherwise.