Help!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Super_Grrl, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Ok guys, I need some imput here.

I'm applying for college as some of you know, and I've been asked to mail in my past job/volunteer information, because it's part of the admissions requirement. I received the letters I needed from two different agencies... and now I can't find them. I just tore my bedroom apart and they're not there...I'm so seriously screwed. What do I do? I was thinking of calling the camp and telling them this vicious lie about having my bag stolen and the letters being inside said stolen bag... but I'd feel bad about that... but at least it would get me new letters. WTF? Why am I so irresponsible? This is my FUTURE and I can't even keep track of a couple of envelopes. *sigh*

I can feel this morning's happy happy going down the drain drain.

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

thats not a vicious lie. its not gonna hurt anyone.

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

just get a printer and make new ones.

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Ok...I've had some time to panic lol and here's what I've come up with. I'm going home tomorrow for the weekend, and that will give me time to check my parents' house, since I was there when I received the letters. I just have to make sure they don't realize I can't find them, because they'll snap me like a twig. If I can't find them by the end of the weekend, I will call on Monday and ask for new letters....*sigh*