Help?

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by r4n8e, Jul 22, 2013.

1. r4n8e

r4n8e Member

I just re posted this thread, because I'm really needing some others the other forum section

Im 19 living alone, I have friends but I don't know why I feel lonely especially at night, and during the night all my friends are busy so I don't have anyone to talk to online or even in my phone :/ i dunno why i feel like this every night like I wanted to talk to someone
    maybe im depressed , i dunno :( can any of you guys help me out
    It would be great
    thank you

2. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Its normal to feel lonely when you are by your self . If you can interact with others with out any problems , then I would think you were ok .

3. broony

broony Banned

is this everyday or weekends?

4. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

If you wanted an online site , you might check out http://www.paltalk.com/ You down load there soft ware to use there site , if wont run on Linux , so I am not there rite now .

5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Just lonely and bored. Go out and find more friends and more interests. It'll perk you up!

6. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

You might look for a bar/dance place /shopping mall /movie theitor , what ever your tastes are .

7. r4n8e

r4n8e Member

almost like everyday :/

8. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

9. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

If you want links to an adult chat room send me a p.m.

10. broony

broony Banned

guess its time to make a complete change. might be walking to a new place and just putting yourself out there to meet people. it can be anywhere. find something to do at a park on a regular basis, a hobbie then as you work on what ever it might be, people will sit down next to you. then its starting the conversation, and finishing it by planning to hang out with that person sometime, maybe go to the corner of town, places where people exercise...

pick up a new hobbie now.

start now too because it will make your 20's easier and more enjoyable.. i think the 20's are a tough ten years..

play a song every morning that helps you, eat a nice breakfast, then get out there..

nobody can do anything for you, and when they do they usually fuck up... so we have to do everything ourselves.. and yes its a bitch..

11. broony

broony Banned

r4n8e

keep talkin with us.

we wont give you bullshit.

[​IMG]

12. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I suppose that you could move in with room/house mates. Save some money too.

Room/house mates don't always want to be buddies though.

I hope that things work out soon!

13. Bud D

Bud D Member

Being alone is not fun at that age, it becomes security at an older age. I love to hange with just my dog!