help

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by hellraiser, May 11, 2004.

1. hellraiser

hellraiser Member

i have this dealer who sells these pills called e-meth its a combination of extacsy and meth. i have tried meth and ex b4 but sepretly but ex wasnt the greatest experience for me. my gurlfriend has tried this pill and she said it was great and she had alot of fun and she wants me to try it. the problem is im a little nervous about it cuz of my bad ex trip. what should i do??????

2. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

dont do it till you rid yourself of the nervous feeling

3. BoozeJockey

BoozeJockey Member

Ecs actually is built on a meth molocule. Ecs, is MDMA, the MA is for methamphetamine. I dunno if the dealer is playing on this or actually mixed meth with ecs. Personally i don't think it would be that great because meth taken orally isn't that potent, and i believe ecs has somewhat of a stimulant property itself(not for sure).

4. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A lot of mdma is cut with meth or ephe...If you like being speedy go for it, mind you of you keep going back for more your dealer is likely to keep upping the amount of meth until you are a crank addict.

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

that might not be all thats in it...