help

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peter Griffin, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

ok...i really dont want to explain my situation and seem like a puss..or like i was sympathy...but i mean overall im a good kid...but i really cant smoke buds no more...but i wanna smoke sumthin...i hate cigarettes (death sticks) but i dont need something but id like to have sumthin to give really any kinda pleasurable effects...help please

2. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

well uh, it doesnt matter if yer a good kid or not, i dont care :) its all groooovay..

but uh, anyways my first suggestion is : if u still wanna smoke weed, DOOOO IT! :)

2nd, i like cigarettes...some of em..dont kill me but i like newport menthols...mucho good! or maybe try some cigars. or hey, drink some alchol. thats always nice. right? yes. well have u heard of those like 'esxatcy' something cigarette stuff? with like a butterfly on the carton? i seen em in headshops and such but i dont reely noe wut they are. maybe der worth a shot. *shrugs* umm...if not, u can always do shrooms or something. well goodluck but i hope u dont turn yer bak on poor ol mary jane :( lol

3. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

smoke salvia

4. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

i live in nebraska idk where i can get it...only thing i can find here...is decent buds...shitty shrooms...and coke...some meth...but coke and meth dont sound fun to me at all...i mean all for it...but what do i gotta do...can i grow...

5. _BudMan420_

_BudMan420_ Member

I suggest sticking with bud at our age now isnt the time to start coke and meth dont be stupid oue ex god if I could get over the next morning wanting to kill my self then I would say go for it but ex is a no no for me now and drinking yeah thats a mans best friend to kill boredom unless you abuse it or become an alchie.

6. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

hey how about you just not do drugs at all.......

7. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

^ seriously. Why the *need* to have something to get high on? Maybe some self examination is in order, what are you hiding from?

8. kif

kif Member

Get laid!

9. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

agree

10. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

oh i get pussy...but i mean after smoking buds....i mean...i know im just kid...but i go through alotta shit my parents getting divorced my mom cheatin on my dad...right now we cant afford to race...i mean...it was my escape...then i got in trouble for fightin a kid who spit in my faced and punched and kicked me....so basicall in trouble for self defense im on probation....i dont NEED anything...but id apreaciate it

11. mellow

mellow Eased

it just sounds like your doing these substances for the wrong reason, psychoactives should be used a sacrament, or to have a little fun ever so often, but they should certainly not be used as an escape, this is an early sign of drug addiction so maybe you should quit everything all together.

12. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

yeah dont look to drugs man, i did that fucked my ass up good i ended with a anxeity disorder fun fun fun,everyone has fucked up shit happen in there life thats part of it just deal with it your 14 you shouldnt want or need drugs

13. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

When I was your age my escape was skateboarding

14. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

But what would you know, I got arrested for skateboarding at age 14 in the US

15. Colours

Colours Senior Member

try to find some opium poppies on the net (i dont know if its even possible to get them shipped) but grow those and try to harvest some opium =D

16. boothy

boothy Senior Member

I wouldn't look for drugs for a solution, they ultimately make things worse. One of my older friends had a load of bad shit going on, he turned to alcohol, weed, when that wasn't enough, crack, and fortunately was put to re-hab before he got caught up in smack.

But all it did was make more problems for other people, he was out his head, it may have helped short term, but ultimately he was hiding from the stuff that hurt him. And I guess with everything, you just gotta face it sometime.

17. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

yah know...i really really apreciate you guys lookin out for me that...thats just cool...but really i dont feel im going to have an addiction and i do drugs that often...i mean once a month or so...i just have a certain respect for it that id like to talk about it...so i dont over use it at all...but i mean you know what it feels like to get to the point where you want to give up...but ill take your advice and quit altogether for a while..

18. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I'd go for some Special K

19. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Member

I'm dependent on getting high and I know it. When your problems aren't getting better, I much prefer to use a substance as a crutch than to want to die all the time. I agree that that isn't an ideal situation, but what else are you going to do?

20. kif

kif Member

Get laid.