help us!!! overweight (not hugely) lesbian couple

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by LEZZYLOVr, May 4, 2013.

1. LEZZYLOVr

LEZZYLOVr Guest

My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year. Love has been good to us, but we've both gained some weight. She weighs about 250 and wears a size 26. I weigh about 220 and wear a size 24. We have amazing sex! But...sometimes its hard with our sizes. She likes me to ride her on top of the strap on. Which I love but its hard for me to straddle her. Does anyone have some advice for new positions to spice up our sex life? Positions or ideas for a little bit bigger gals? :sunny:Also. ..I've heard a lot about scissoring...this is something we have never done but I'd like to try. I don't see how itit's possible to grind eac other's clits hard enough to cum. ..maybe I don't understand how to do the position. Lol.

2. Bodeilla

Bodeilla Guest

I'm glad to hear that you don't let weight stop you and that love has been good to you. Scissoring is just like it sounds. But I never had much luck with it. I'm 250 and where a 26. I just lost 37 pounds. I gave up on sex. It's good to hear that you're doing well. Keep experimenting. Toys are wonderful.

3. LEZZYLOVr

LEZZYLOVr Guest

Congrats on the weight loss! Don't give up on sex....it'll be great when it happens.