Help! problem with partner!

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Taiiat, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Taiiat

Taiiat Guest

Okay, this has been driving me insane. I'm young, to the contrary of the average american male very healthy. Albeit, a little thin. At 5'11, I weight in at only 120. I'm very active and quite intelligent, considered handsome and all of that droll. Long, curly brown hair, ecetera. My problem is with my current girlfriend. We're both very sexually active, almost any amount of time we can spend together is spent in some kind of activity RELATING to sex. Kissing, touching, ecetera. When me and her have sex, it generally lasts for a great period of time. Three, four hours at max, an hour or two at least. She's never complained, says I do fine, and I didn't take her virginity, to the contrary again she took mine. She's a bit older then I am, about six years, and has been around the block a bit more. Says I do fine, last twice as long as her previous boyfriend, and the same size down below or bigger. When we actually DO get to intercourse, it normally takes me fifty minutes to an hour and a half to have an orgasm myself. During all of this, she never has one. I'm not inattentive, I give her oral, and she gets off. I'll use my fingers, and she gets off. Every time I have ONE orgasm through sex, she has two or three from other means. She says she loves sex with me, that I'm the only one making it a problem, but it makes me feel so horrible that she can't come during actual sex. After I come, I pull out and use my fingers to make sure she gets off AGAIN. She says it's just the way her body works, and I'm at my wit's end! Is it me? Is there something wrong? She says I turn her on more then I'd know. But it doesnt' seem that way because it makes me feel so bad that she doesn't come when I do! Someone PLEASE offer me a little advice or encouragement or SOMETHING. Thank you for your time, sincerly, Tai.

2. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Alot of women can't orgasm from penetraition alone. You should just rub her clit while fucking her, that could work.

3. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Our male anatomy is not designed to make a woman cum during sex. Believe your g/f, you are making it a issue when it is not. If you want her to cum while you are inside her, use a toy of some kind. Works for me and the wife!

4. baloon

baloon Member

women are much harder to reach orgasm than men. some women dont even orgasm until theyre older. I think you shouldnt worry so much that she doesnt climax with you, or has only few orgasms during sex. whatever you doin is a plenty !!!!

5. Taiiat

Taiiat Guest

*Sigh* Eh, I guess. It's just sort of a self-confidence thing. And the using the toy thing wouldn't work, as I suggested that and she didn't really care much for the idea. Kind of hard to rub her, in that I have very pencil arms and have to hold myself up for extended periods of time anyways. >_>

6. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Well then it looks like your SOL buddy.

7. Russ Thorn

Russ Thorn Member

You do know that there are other sexual positions besides just missionary, right? Learn them and use them well! :)

8. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Just lay on your side, her on her back...you can fuck her and rub her clit no problem in that position.

9. gwash85

gwash85 Member

dont sweat it, thats totally normal.

10. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I dunno, dude. Every guy I've ever boned has made me spooge at least half a dozen times from just penetration.

You're obviously a total failure.

11. missie

missie Member

that was low and totally uncalled for ! :toetap05:

12. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana Member

I vote for the side position, or buy a cock ring with a little nub that will hit her clit. You can buy them really cheap, and a lot of them actually vibrate.