help plzzz!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by spooons, Jul 21, 2004.

1. spooons

spooons Member

um in need of some advice again plz peeps,my plants looked they were doin fine but have recently noticed a change in them,i took off some of the lower big leaves to show what i mean.they seem to be dieing but i dont know if this is normal or if something is wrong,maybe over feeding or over watering,not enough water,i dont know .also i think the plants seem to be drooping a bit the leaves are no longer pert and seem a lighter colour to my younger ones,but this decaying of leaf only seems to be in the bigger leaves, the older ones,none in any of the new growth or branches.plz help me ,i would hate to think after all this effort my little babies are gonna die on me.

2. spooons

spooons Member

took this one to explain what i mean about the colour diff and the difference in pertness between plants,bothare same variety B-52 but the big ones in hydro and little one in soil

3. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

It looks to be either a nitrogen deficiency or possible pH fluctuation. Alittile info about thier watering a nd feeding schedule would be good. What type of nutes are you using?

4. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Guysmiley hit it on the head.You definetly have a N deficiency going on.N is a mobile nutrient meaning if there comes a shortage it will taken from lower shade leaves to supply new growth and with out N available for uptake causes your lower leaves to yellow as yours are,and if not taken care of growth will slow,new growth will shrink in size,and whole plant will slowly become pale green/yellow!You now have to ask yourself why is there no N available to solve this problem.I am sure you are using a high N fert so if that is not the prob,check/stabilize ph as very acidic conditions will cause a N deficiency.

5. spooons

spooons Member

i have checked the ph and its at 6.2 or there abouts which i thinkis ok, and i was using less nutrients than recomended becvuase at first i was using too much ,so if its the nitrogen then will giving them more nuts solve the problem and will they come bak ,and how long will it take,thnx guys by the way youve been a great help

6. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

If you correct the problem- two tops weeks to normal health.

Just don't OVER CORRECT.

And don't pull leaves anymore!