help plz

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by seeingblind, Mar 13, 2008.

1. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

one of my friends recentlydid something very stupid wat he did was steal a shitload of his neighbors tools and equipment from his garage for this guy he works with. apparently this kid gave my friend five of wat he said were 60 mg oxycodones. now i have only ever heard of or seen 20 40 and 80 mg oxycontins. now these pills are faily large. bigger around than a pencil eraser but slightly smaller than a dime they are red and blank on one side. the other side is marked with the number 44 on top of the number 531. i havent researched yet but i thought i would post this to confirm with watever my research turns up. if anyone has any info on wat these pills might be and wat milligram they are please post your help will be appreciated wonderfully because i already paid my friend for them which was stupid for sure but he offered me a good deal and i didnt want to miss out

thanxs ere1 peace

2. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

you know wat fuck you too mr. shitcocks

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

dude what I don't get it what does stealing the tools have to do about the OC's you got ? Did the kid steal the tools to pawn off for the oc's ? Did he steal the tools becasue that was the guy he bought them from and he now thinks the got ripped off and to get back at him sold his tools. for is it anothe reason I just don't get. The bottom line is I just don't understand how the stolen tools work in to your OC question and what they have to do with them ? I am just curious.

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Walgreens Acetaminophen Extra Strength Easy Tab Tablet (500 mg)

Yeah, it's tylenol. Bummer . . .

[​IMG]

5. ava

ava Member

oh dear...ripped off....

what has your second post saying fuck you if you want help, it's probably
    not a good thing to tell people to go fuck themselves i don't know about the tools, but if you hocked them to buy the pills...karma is knocking on your door

6. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

hahahaha this is so funny..u got served up a big dose of im dumb as shit. im sorry but this is too good...do a quick search on pain medication.. next time dont fall for anything.. ps hahahaha

7. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

damn thats wat i get for trusting people oh well i got my money back anyways