Help please

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by Juggalo4ever, May 25, 2004.

1. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I know how to make a still pic's background transperent but I have no idea how to make an animated .gif's background transperent can anyone help

[​IMG]

2. Maverick

Maverick Banned

It depends on what program your using. Have you checked the help-file that goes along with the program? There are programs such as unfreez that are simplistic, and don't seem to have transperenecy(hope I spelled that right) options.

3. Danimal

Danimal Member

its possible but only for Wicked High end graphics. that makes for alot of detailing when you transprent something i'd like to see the guy that put the hours in to make a transparent gif

alot of work for a little image.

just stick with changing the background color to suit the page its used for.

4. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

The LAST program that edited THIS file, was "Agifed". Animated GifEditor. "Agifed." It puts an extra frame at Frame #1 with thier logo. All we need is a GIF of the bird and it's wings, that has NO white areas. On request, I can post an attatchment of the ORIGINAL white background file.
    Juggalo, is my Co-Admin.
    Matt.

5. Danimal

Danimal Member

sorry your right that will work as well I was thinking of having a full motion wing movement.

6. MattInVegas

We just want to get rid of the white area. The eagle is a Logo on OUR site, and it's on a gray background we can't change.

7. Danimal

Danimal Member

yeah post some files if I get time I can take a look at them

8. MattInVegas

CLOSE this thread please. We found something just as good that IS transparent.
    Matt.

9. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Matt, why not share with the class?

10. MattInVegas

We simply found a different image that fits our theme. At first, I used that Eagle, because it was a symbol for John Denver. Now, our forums are for Everybody, not just John Denver fans. We are now using THIS instead:

11. Danimal

Danimal Member

as I said before somethings are just too much work for nothing