HELP please need some advice:( asap

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by hebrewnational00, Jul 3, 2006.

1. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

hey, pleasee pleasee help me.

im used to chillin w/ people u kno with girls and all, but i never went to a movie with a girl only me n her u kno, im kind of nervous a little bit. im positive she likes me, she called me n told me she has free tickets to this movie and asked me if i wanted to go and i said surre.

-wat would b regula actions taken or moves by the guy and the girl in a movie theatre? lol im sure its more than just "watchin" the movie.

- is she expecting me to make a move? idk...

-what should i do idk helpp please. like after i pick her up, what would b GOOD to do in da movie theatre?

please help thanks peace

2. BigKing

BigKing Member

Try gradually escalating keno (Keno - Kinesthetic - physical touching).

Start off holding her hand, touching when your talking, hopefully she will reciprocate (i.e. her hitting you if you take the mik out of her, holding hand's etc), but if she obviously doesn’t like it then back off, let her initiate it when she feel's ready.

All your trying to do is make sure she feel's comfortable with physical contact from you, remember to keep escalating if she likes it (i.e. Arm around her when you in the cinema etc).

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

personally, I go to a movie to watch teh movie
    I mean, holding hands, touching the other person's knees, etc, that's fine

but I don't go to a movie to makeout. Unless I've already seen it. But, that's me

4. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

yeah, i wouldn't assume that she wants to make out with you. Start slow... hold her hand. If she doesn't scream or vomit, you have a chance for more... but start with the hand. She will be giving you physical cues... remember 90% of what we "say" isn't said verbally!

5. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

yeah, the best thing to do is, in the normal progression of conversation before the movie even starts is just touching her. make it smooth. touching the shoulder or the arm is the best place. women are good at picking things up, much better then guys are. also, see if she touches you. if you touch her and her face brightens up, or she smiles, or anything you consider a good sign, your basically in the clear. the next step would be to hold her hand. and, if everything is going good, sometime during the movie put your arm around her. but don't do the lame yawn and stretch. lol. just keep in mind, it sounds to me like she likes you. she called YOU with the free tickets, not someone else. keep that in mind man. good luck.

6. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

Im still sort of young I guess...But honestly relax ..breath everything will be okay. If I were going to a movie with a guy who I invited I would just want him to be him self. And life isn;t liek a movie ....not everyone who goes to the movie with the oppoest sex makes out. Just enjoy the movie...and her friendship for now. If you guys aren't going out don't make a move that could end in a really akward thing if she isn;t in to you. But go to the movie as friends would...and if you like her and you feel that she likes you talk to her about how you guys feel about each other ...and progress from there.

7. spooner

spooner is done.

if she sits on your lap - thats a good sign.

8. Gypsy_girl

Gypsy_girl Member

I agree with brand new soul on this one. Go to the movie as a friend and see what happens from there. If you can tell you both like each other, then you could talk to her about how you both feel etc and take things from there. I'm not saying that she doesn't like you, because it's obvious from her calling you with the new tickets that she does, but if you make a move on her and she is n't expecting it, then things could turn awkward.

9. garfbag

garfbag Member

what are you planning to do with her after the movie? how about offer her coffee or dinner (maybe, if not too much), to thank her for the tickets... you two can talk during coffee... since you can't really talk in the movie.. and can't really make eye contact in the theater... and if you two can talk for awhile...and show her a good time... she may have the right feel and you may earn yourself a kiss at the end...

one question... are you driving her??

10. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

YES, i got off work too late though so we didnt end up goin tonight but we might go some other night, and we are deff gonnna hang out this week..

thanks for the advice guyz:) nobody is tryin to get smart or funny, and i really appriciate that.

11. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Probably learn a little grammar and spelling along the way, chicks dig smart guys.
    I'm not saying be smart - just trick her into thinking you are. That's how solid foundations are built.

12. garfbag

garfbag Member

hmm driving is good.... drive her home of course... and make sure you let her know that you had a good time (that is if you actully did)... hmm if she wait for you to do something... then she may waiting for a kiss... hmmm...

I made this mistake once... by not kiss her.... so... if she waited in the car... either open the door for her.. or ... I don't know... do something!!!

13. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

word

14. dietcoketree

dietcoketree Member

dont make it a big deal. girls can sence nerves and it just makes us (more) nervous.

if you chill out and think of it as just two people going to a movie, things will prboably go a lot better than if you stress and 'plan' things.

15. STON3R

STON3R Member

i went 2 the movies with this chick i have liked for 3 yrs, and i dident try a thing. I felt like a puss after, i thought she was pissed about the drunken makeout sesh the nightbefore. Turns out she really did like me and i was obsessed with her and we ended up going steady for 4 months.

Dude i rarly makeout with chicks at the movies, infact its not the place u are gonna
    score for the first time. The sound is 2 loud and her attention will b at the screen.
    Its all about the couch buddy, i know either u or one of ur close friends has one.
    The couch is the money..rofl

16. OleFlowerMan

OleFlowerMan Member

Dude...Just breathe and go slowly. Don't go hand grabbing.
    If going to a movie is in the cards for you two ...a great a ah naturel thing is whispering in a movie . That gets Your mouth within centimeters of Her soft and tender ear...Whispering ...almost anything... will get things going... Remember Breathe in and then out Bro. Breathe real normal words in her Sweet ear. DietCokeTree is on the money
    Peace&Love
    Paul

17. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

oh... and with all that breathing, remember breath mints... nothing worse that bad breath