help on morning glories

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Jonas, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Jonas

Jonas Member

hey, i was thinking about trying morning glories a try. I've read a lot about them on here and erowid, and they sound interesting. the only thing is i don't konw what kind to get. i know i should get untreated, but do they have untreated at walmart, or do they only have treated. also, should i grind them, or no. would i be able to use a pepper grinder to do that? please give some advice.

2. goldmund

goldmund Member

they are kinda wet and mussy when you grind them. a pepper grinder might gue up. If that's the best you got, give it a shot. I tried Morning Glories a long time ago, when I was 16, in fact! They made me sick. I tried to find an untreated co. but back then the pickins were slim.
    I ground a whole pack, made a tea, and felt really sick after about an hour. Feeling feverish, I went outside and I began a very mild trip.

3. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

I believe Target has untreated seeds if they still have some instock. Once spring rolls around you shouldn't have trouble finding the seed packts. The untreated ones I've seen come from holland.

4. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

search online if you can find them

sickness sucks but its tight tripping

5. InFlames420

InFlames420 Member

try grinding them and putting them into gel capsules. Eat either the heavenly blue or the pearly gates.