Help Needed - Sexual Preference Survey!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by skip, Jun 2, 2007.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Hi Everyone!
    I'm doing research for a new dating/match website that we've been planning for years. I've seen the popular dating services and we used to advertise one here (match.com), but I think we can put together a better alternative service.

Our service will be multisexual, with no boundaries. This is where all the other services are lacking. We will be inclusive including weird sexual preferences of gays, s&m, transexuals, etc.

But to succeed with so much competition, we're gonna have to be much better at matching people. So to help us with that goal, I'd like to ask you to post up your sexual preferences as well as those social preferences that are important to you in finding a mate.

Since there are no boundaries, you're welcome to post up anything. The idea is to get a huge list of things that represent the range of human sexuality (a la Kinsey), so that we have adequate criteria for matching the most obscure preferences.

Once we've done that, I get to put it all together into a program that will compare ppls preferences and find the most suitable matches.

So get to it! :)

P.S. You can post up things you've only heard about. It doesn't have to be limited to your own experiences, although those would be preferrable... :)

2. skip

OK, I'll kick it off...

1. Blow Jobs
    2. Cunnilingus
    3. Bondage

Ok, was that hard? ;)

BTW, there should soon be a similar thread in the Gay forum.

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Cool idea. You have helped so many people turn into happy couples just through this website that I think starting a dating site would be wonderful. I'll follow you:

1) very very very light (did I mention very light?) bondage. I'd prb be into s&m a bit too if I wasn't such a wimp about pain.
    2) Most of my relationships have been non-tradition HOH relationships. I even saw an hoh counselor in one of my longer ones. This is my preference because I hate making decisions and I love feeling secure
    3)blow jobs (love giving, I hate recieving)

I would also like to note that 'size' is an issue for a lot of people. I know if my bf was any bigger we wouldn't be able to have sex. It just wouldn't fit.

That's all I can think of. I hope you get a lot more responses Skip!!!

4. skip

BTW, I hope people realize I wasn't inferring those things I mentioned are the only important things in a relationship. LOL!

But what's important to some people are not what you'd expect... ;)

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I like the aggressive/assertive stoner type girls. Nothing too specific in regards to sexual activities, but being experimental is a plus. A girl that does what she feels like doing, whether I like it or not, because you can never be comfortable with someone until you know all of their little quirks and eccentricities. She can't be afraid to fart in front of me, which may seem trivial, but again, it's about the comfort level. She has to be adventurous and daring and not afraid to speak her mind, even at the cost of making me or someone else angry, while still being considerate and tactful. She has to enjoy every kind of music and can't be restricted to one specific genre. Religion doesn't really matter, as long as she stands for her beliefs, while not letting it run her life and not letting it make all of her decisions for her.

Last, but not least, I prefer a pleasantly plump, but proportionate ass.

6. Lizardd

Lizardd Member

I like a girl who is very open minded and adventurous. I like to try all kinds of things and can't think of something I would be uncomfortable with. I like trying various positions during sex and very much enjoy foreplay. I would also be interested in trying sexual play involving a womans feet because I find them very feminane and a great joy for play. I also have a very great stamina, which actully caused me to not be able to cum because my girlfriend got to sore, so she needed to be prepared for long sex, and now it is great.

7. skip

This thread looks like it has a life of its own. We're gonna try using match.com for awhile because they already cater to alternative types (lots of gay & lesbians already registered), so let's see how that goes, cause it's a lot less work for me!

I still want to do our own thing, so let's see how it goes. If anyone has experience with match.com, you're welcome to post that here so we can evaluate how good their service really is.

Thanks! :)

8. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm unsure how gay people and transexuals would feel about the use of the word 'weird' in this context I must say

anyway heres a link to the thread in the gay area
    http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3488215#post3488215
    S

9. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

...to say the least

I mean I'm not one for being politically correct.. but come on...:rolleyes:

10. skip

Sorry for my phrasing there. I'm simply saying that nearly anything gay is considered weird by eharmony and other large dating services.

So I wasn't infering it was weird, except relative to that. :)

If they didn't consider it "weird" or much worse (immoral) then they would accomodate everyone, which they choose not to do.

If the word "weird" bothers you then you must in someway be putting a negative connotation on it - I sure don't!

11. tworupeesoul

tworupeesoul Member

blowjobs(love giving)

cum on face
    barebacking
    BDSM ;)

12. Arael

Arael Member

-anal
    -variation
    -fisting
    gang bangs (yet to be explored)
    -guys with quick recovery. Because I prefer multiple orgasms and like to enjoy various activities following each other.

These are in no particular order.

13. repro-bait

repro-bait a real reprobate.

congratulations on your proposal for the new forum. it will be a real success i'm sure.

my R&R is as a dom/top/master in bdsm, and has been for a long long time.
    training females to be submissive is my speciality and i only play this way. i do not switch.
    i am straight in my sexual orientation but i willingly train both straight and lesbian females wanting to learn to submit.
    all of the bdsm scenarios are available, except for kids,scat,golden showers and blood.
    anything else is by negotiation and muist be consensual.
    ask if you think i can be of help.

14. repro-bait

repro-bait a real reprobate.

there is so much to cover in what you are describing skip.
    i have lots of experience with alt.com, probably the most ubiquitous site on the net for alternative sexual persuacions so maybe i could help.
    the main issue i see, is to integrate the interests into one group....there are sado, maso. dom, sub and many lesser groupings.
    i still believe that hip forums could take this subject over, and become the leader, if for no other reason than that we do not charge, as say alt does, match does,
    etc...

15. greybrother

greybrother Member

I'm about 90% intrested in females, 5% intrested in males, I'm a furry, which isn't all about sexuality, but has sexuality to it, and I am intrested in it's sexual aspects (contact me if you need to know about 'furry') I like ladies with a large backside, big voluptuous 'Earth Goddess" types, intelligent, open minded, fun, playful, adventurous. I tend to think of sexuality and a diversity of sexual expressions as a beautiful and positive thing.