help meeeeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by jesikhaviolet, Jan 16, 2005.

1. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

help me

2 or 3 years ago, i got wasted. so very wasted... and in doing so, i went wandering around and eventually stopped in a forest not so far from the manchester suburbs. i wandered and wandered and eventually i stopped in a clearing, cos i had encountered some other hippies. we instantly became friends, about 10 of us by the end of the day, and for quite a while afterwards, we were best of friends. we were all about free love, road trippin, druggin and going to festivals. it was great but on one such festival we were seperated, and i haven't found them yet = ( hopefully i might find one of you on this forum, who is still in contact with the others. if so - we NEED to get back together. i can't remember any names, but they were all under nicknames anyway, and i was too wasted to remember where any of them lived.

help me out please, and some people keep this bumped in case someone stumbles across this.

"give £1 a month, and with your generosity, you may help the life of a longing hippy" = P

2. island dweller

island dweller I Love Wind

probably might not help your cause if i post here... but it looks not very promising dude...:( I can't think of anywhere else they'd be but hope u find them soon. :)

My thoughts go to lost friends...

3. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Hahahahaha, fucking hippies:p

4. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

Uhhhhh.... so you met a load of hippies at the age of 12 who took you off on the road and taught you about drugs and free love? Technically, wouldn't that be abduction and child abuse?

5. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

when i was talking to you yesterday you said you didn't know a forest near manchester :confused: ...

6. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

hey they didn't teach me about drugs and free love - i already knew about that lot cos i have hippy parents. they weren't MUCH older, some were my age and they went up to like 20ish

and jaz - you meant centre of manchester, or so i thought, so i said i didn't know one. the one i'm going on about was like in whitefield i thinks...

7. COBALT_Blue

COBALT_Blue Member

Now thats scary

:)

8. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

9. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

which bit? :H