Help me out!

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Twizzy, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Twizzy

Twizzy Guest

Well, how can I get hands on a legit glass bong, without being of legal age of buying that kind of material?

I'm not very close to any 18 year olds around here, so what do you guys suggest?

Thanks.

2. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

if i were you,.1. go to your local head shop, if they card you.. thats pretty weak,

2. make a bong

3. use paper (joint or blunts) , its a lot cheaper and....it gets the job done

3. Twizzy

Twizzy Guest

Yeah, I got a poorly crafted water bottle bong, but I hate having one.

And I heard Joints/blunts give alot less THC then say a bong.

4. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

um.. you heard wrong buddy

5. Nocturnes

Nocturnes Member

Until your 18, use a apple... that's what I did until I found a Peruvian guy selling bone pipes in my mall, who spoke little english. Before I was 18, I had 18 year old friends buy me American Spirits. Assuming you don't have those... Fruits... Papers.. the paper from a hollowed cigarette, assuming your parents smoke. Get creative!

Blunts/joints DON'T give less THC, they just waste some in the smoke you don't inhale.. though that's why I smoke spliffs.

6. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Order one online? Dont have a credit/debit card? Get one of those 'Visa/Mastercard/American Express Gift Cards' that act almost the same as a debit card.
    Or as others have said, make something mang.