Help me out!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by kitty fabulous, Jun 4, 2006.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

I'm soon going to be in the position where I can really begin pouring some real money into my business. One of the goals of Ground Score Enterprises is to support independent crafters and artists, work-at-home-mothers, and intentional communities by selling (probably drop-shipping) their handcrafts. But I need to know what handcrafts to carry!

It'd help me a lot if you'd all please click the links in my sig and take the brief surveys.

If you're a serious, professional, reliablecrafter who creates a quality product and you're interested in drop-shipping (that means I sell your product and send you the order, wholesale payment, and shipping, and you send it directly to the customer, an arrangement that's good for everyone and drastically reduces shipping costs and hassle), or if you're in the Finger Lakes region of NY and would like to sell wholesale or on consignment, drop me a line! I've seen some real talent on these boards and I want to support it!

Thanks for your help, everyone!

Peace

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

will keep in mind. :)