Help ME out PILL experation Dates!?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by yukmouth, Aug 18, 2005.

1. yukmouth

yukmouth Member

came across some Hyrdroco , substitute Lortab but one problem , pills are 6 YEARS passed experation date!? is it safe to take them or ??? , they also have little red dots all over the pills , there competely dry and clean though were sealed in bottle anyone help me please!? :) how many should i take around 3-4? there , 500 MG each it says though!;)

2. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

Be carfull, I've heard of people taked out dated anti-depressants and having horrible reactions to them (blotchy skin, rash, flu-like symptoms). Possible try and crumble one, if it turns to dust easily I would NOT reccemend you to take them, but its your body, do as you please!

3. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There is no 500 mg Lortab. There is Lortab 2.5/500, 5/500, 7.5/500, and 10/500.

If the appearance of the tablet has changed, I wouldn't take it. Some drugs turn toxic after some time. I do not think that Lortab does, but I am not sure.

Typically, I keep most Rx's for 1-2 years past expiration, EXCEPT any antibiotic.

4. yukmouth

yukmouth Member

ok thanks alot for the help , ill pass on taken em , not worth it