Help me form my band!

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by Bassplayerjojo, May 28, 2004.

1. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

Hey sistas! I am a 22 yr. old bass player looking to start an all female (hopefully punk rock/jamband) band. I want to do originals, have EVERYONE contribute their "stuff", and keep it very open. We can play old/new/originals. I played in a jamband for over 2 1/2 years and am ready to move on to bigger and better things. Right now, I'm just looking to jam, but in the long run, would love to have paying gigs playing with my sistas. I'm hoping that we can all start a vibe...jam together and let the chemistry do the rest. I have my own rig and am ready to jam!! Please only commited girls wanted! I live in Taunton MA so obviously you must live SOMEWHERE near me. RI, MA, maybe CT. Email me at bassplayerjojo@yahoo.com or you can call me @ 508-345-1814. My name is Joanna and I'm ready to ROCK!

2. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

im lookin to start a band but im in tx .. haha

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

damn that sounds perfect but I'm in pa. :(
    anyone around pa need a singer???

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

I'm starting a band too, well hopefully. But if anyone in TN needs a singer/guitar/keyboard player PM me!