Help *me* find a straight man :P

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Maanling, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Maanling

Maanling Member

Yes, it seems that I am making a habit of falling for gay men. And it annoys me to death. I have got a lot of gay friends, and I love them all. But everytime I like a guy, he turns out to be gay.. am I cursed? Can anyone help me? :tongue:

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

what your saying doesn't make much sense, aren't you wanting help falling in love with a gay man?
    S

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Joehoe, hier ben ik al!

4. mitten_kitten

mitten_kitten daisymae

Not if she's a 16 year old straight girl. I am thinking that this is the wrong forum for meeting straight guys....AND that she shouldn't be trying to meet men on the internet.

5. Samhain

Oh I see, I think shes just looking for advice, mine would be to enjoy her teenage years and wait till shes a bit older before she settles down
    S

6. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

This is quite odd. I know someone with the exact same problem! I will talk to that person and see what she says.

7. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

Enjoy your teenage life, Maanling. That's my advice.

8. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

What is that supposed to mean??? People say it, but it is completely empty comment. Enjoying being a teenager includes having someone else to love. Please stop saying it - it means nothing and it doesn't help this person at all.

9. Maanling

Maanling Member

Ah, I'm not trying to meet men at all.. :p I have experiences with that.. meeting men on the internet and stuff.. been there, done that.. :p
    just wanted to know if you had tips :tongue:

10. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

Yeah, quite right. But, after that, there come the big problems and preoccupations. That is what I was trying to say. It's good to fall in love when teenager, and I stand up for it. But teenage life is for having fun and preparing your future than being preoccupied with Love terms. I'm not negative, just I'm giving my opinion, whether it is empty or not for you.

11. Samhain

I agree with you
    S

12. LJDV

LJDV Member

It might be really straightforward, but you could just ask them about their sexuality if you start having those feelings for them. Hopefully by that time you know them well enough that it won't be awkward.

You could also look for mannerisms of a gay man...Sounds really stereotypical, but it might help.