Help me convert to a water driven car...

Discussion in 'Australia' started by AannaSolo, Jan 17, 2005.

1. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Any young mechanics out there wanting to give it a GO?
    I've got the plans and it's possible, all I need is the do how.
    Come on change the world for the better and don't let apathy get the better of you (or the weed for that matter).

Remember...
    "The only reason evil men wreck the world is because good men let them..."

and....

"and the children of darkness shall be ruled by evil and the children of light by apathy..."

don't be amoung that number
    and yes i'm in Australia

dreamreader142@yahoo.com.au

There could be a business in this

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

How much water will it use????.. I just got my Council newsletter and we are on compulsory water restrictions..

3. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Oh yea of little faith... ha ha ha very funny
    Not much
    haven't you ever heard of rain?
    got a bucket?

4. amblin in

amblin in Member

What is the underlying principle of your device and have you built a small scale model?

I have a working model that uses heat differences and a circulatory design - but i doubt it will be any use as the force generated is small.

amblin in

5. guy

guy Senior Member

yes, you may have to apply in triplicate for a special licence from the council and the waterboard now we are in the grip of a dought.

on the other hand with all these other characters i see regularly hosing concrete down maybe you should just do it and don't worry about telling anyone.

maybe in the future terror will be struck into the heart of the city by roving gangs of water thieves (think mad max). they'll come with the night floating along like a green mist, like a grinch who stole christmas, loading up on swimming pool water on dark and stormy nights when the moon is like a drunken galleon. its ok i've got my retirement water stashed in my bath

6. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

I hate that I'm as pedantic as I am, but:

The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.

7. greenfairy

greenfairy Member

solar power is the best

8. GOOD LUCK :d

9. My friend in Adelaide is buying a fuel cell next year after he finishes his chem degree and he will spend a few years converting his van to water powered. I'll tell him about this forum