Help Me... can't get desired effects.

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by RussianRocky, Jan 24, 2005.

1. RussianRocky

RussianRocky Member

I have 10x Extract and I smoke a few hits with holding it in for 20 sec or so. All I get is this slowish feeling. Heavy, out of place feeling like you get smoking weed. I get that feeling for 10 min and then that's it. WTF?

2. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

RussianRocky:

Are you holding the flame over the bowl for the *entire* hit? You need to do that; also, using a water-cooled device is best, you can take bigger hits because the smoke is not as hot.

The best way is to just kind of smack yourself in the face and then gung-ho it.

If this doesn't work, you may want to try "boosting," where you'd make up a quid, chew that for 15 to 30 minutes, and as the effects are starting to come on, spit it out, and then smoke some on top of that.

Good luck, amigo.

3. Perhaps, and this would be rather unfortunate should it be the case, you are a Salvia hard-head. There is a small percentage of people who just don't get any effects from Salvia, and if they do, it's quite mild. But just keep at it, if at first you don't succeed, and so on. Good luck.

Hank

4. Godot

Godot Member

Try bong hits. lots of bong hits. this is the only way i can get any real effect from salvia.