Help identifying blotters.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ConscioussFractal, May 21, 2013.

1. ConscioussFractal

ConscioussFractal Member

Anyone had these before? Or can identify the whole sheet these came from?

2. Desos

Desos Senior Member

looks like a sheet with some sort of picture on it. there are about a million different pictures it could be meaning it could be from anywhere or have anything on it. could be either LSD or Nbome. but the blotters look real, i assume they are 1/4". unfortunately there is no way of telling if they are real by eye, but they don't look off. your best bet is to eat a single tab, give it a try and see how it goes. if you can't identify LSD by feel, it may be difficult to tell the difference between LSD and nbome.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

NBOME hits can be larger then that, but the only way to know is the take it. They should be tasteless or maybe give a slight feeling like if you stuck your tongue on a battery. But anything bitter or numbing will not be LSD.

4. ConscioussFractal

ConscioussFractal Member

Thanks for the replies guys, those were the last of that sheet. Tripped around 4 times off that batch and I'm almost certain it was the real deal. No bitterness to them. Just a slight metallic/electric tingle sensation I guess would be the word. Not really strong, but gave quite the buzz when placed under the tongue. Gave me some wonderful memories, and experiences with friends. My guy just tried 2 hits of the new shit he's getting soon, and said they are even a bit stronger then the last. So can't wait, probably buy some in around 2 weeks so my tolerance will be completely gone.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It kinda looks like this no?

[​IMG]

These are NBOME hits (not LSD)

6. ConscioussFractal

ConscioussFractal Member

Mr. Writer, i see how they are similar, but I can tell the difference. I've had more from this sheet ill post a picture of the 16 i got awhile back from the same one. View attachment 51585 you can see an oranges color hand coming in from the right. Definitely seems like a big picture.

7. CrannMann

CrannMann Member

stop guessing and just buy a test kit, they are like 15 bucks from bunk police. Silly to take risks with your mind with all the chemicals out there nowadays

8. ConscioussFractal

ConscioussFractal Member

Your right man, but ive heard sometimes even the test kit can only narrow it down to a couple. Ill be getting one though.