Help I need some advice

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by hendrix13, Apr 27, 2013.

1. hendrix13

hendrix13 Guest

Sooo... I've tried a couple of different drugs (MDMA, LSD, Shrooms), and honestly liked all my experiences exept for a few hickups here and there.

I like them all in different ways but LSD is my fav just because I feel it's so spiritual if you are taking it in the right setting and you have the right personality and mentality for it.

Here's were I need help: My girlfriend and I tried mushrooms and it was pretty nice and all... But she told me that after that she was done with them because she thinks phychodelics are for teenagers and for immature people. Shes a psychology major and thinks she knows everything about lsd and that eventually people go crazy because it alters your brain. I know she couldn't be more wrong about the subject and I try to prove her wrong but she always tells me my sources are hippie forums and unreliable sources.

I feel I know the basics on LSD but Id like to talk to her about it not to convice her to do it but hopefully make her see it differently. I hope someone can help me find some websites, interviews, etc that can read and talk to her about or show her to make her see that its not only stupid people that do drugs.. Specially LSD.

Thanks in advance and :2thumbsup: Live your life to the fullest

PS: I do lsd because.. well alot of things lol but in a nutshell.. I think it makes me appreciate life and everything i have better even after the effect is completely gone.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Well then Steve Jobs, Francis Crick, Terrance Mckenna and many other must be very childish.

Yet even as children they have been more important to history then she will ever be. You have to understand that her job training is indoctrinating her into a whole line of thinking that is against these drugs. To someone like her the world as you see it is valid and anything else is mental sickness. To use drugs is to be unable to deal with reality. So you are not going to convince her, very few in her field acknowledge the legitimacy of psychedelics. The drugs she believes in are pharmaceuticals and nothing else.

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

First thought is, don't sweat her. Do a bunch of reading yourself. Had you done that an informed discussion on the subject could have happened.
    Her lack of knowledge on the subject isn't the problem you need help with bud :sunny:

Let's getcha started.

http://www.psychedelic-library.org/

4. hendrix13

hendrix13 Guest

Thanks! :2thumbsup:

5. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Feel free to elaborate bro-heim!

:sleeping: