Help : First possible dealer

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by madman32x, Sep 24, 2013.

1. madman32x

madman32x Member

Hello.

I've been interested in marijuana for a while. But today, while I was talking to new person at my school who I became friends with, somehow marijuana got into the conversation. He said he's tried it three times, so I asked him if I could buy any from his dealer. He said yes, so then I asked about price, which was $20.00 a gram. He told me he would talk to his dealer and get me some.
    I have some questions though-
    First, is $20.00 a decent price? (he said he got some decent weed)
    Also, how should I go about this deal, and do it discreetly? Any advice would be great. :2thumbsup:

2. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

20$ is expensive better pretty standard price for a gram of dank (high grade weed). Mid grade usually is 20$ for 3.5 grams.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

For $20 a gram it better be really good.

Prices depends on where you are, in some places 20 is standard, in others way too much. See if you can get a price break by buying 3.5 g (1/8th of oz) if you don't that is a good hint this dealer is no good.

You can check prices in your area here.
    http://webehigh.org

4. madman32x

madman32x Member

How much should I pay for an eighth?
    Oh I checked out that website. $20.00 a gram of medium quality seems pretty standard here

5. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

20/g 60/8th is standard in most illegal states
    though if it is middies you should be able to get an 8th for 40-50

In legal states, buying from friends/homegrows you can expect to get an 8th of dank for 20-40 depending on how good of a friend they are :p

6. unfocusedanakin

$60 is not a good price but some people pay it. Don't pay anymore

$40 to 50 is average

7. dreamout

dreamout Member

$20/ gram is standard here. There's no specific protocol for buying weed. Considering you don't know the guy it'll more than likely be in and out- but it really all depends on the dealer. Some are super friendly and cool as soon as you meet them, others are strictly business and just wanna make the exchange and be done.

8. madman32x

madman32x Member

Okay well today my friend talked to him, he said that he gets it from someone who grow it himself and he'll give me a gram for free to try it.
    Anyone know good places to hide weed when you're carrying it around? Any other help would be great :afro:

9. dreamout

dreamout Member

Keep in mind that if it's good weed, it's gonna be pretty loud. It depends on where you'll be carrying it though. You can get away with wrapping it up really well with plastic if you're gonna keep it in a bookbag or something (when I do this I keep it in a small compartment in my purse and keep that area closed until I'm in a safe place), but a closeable container of some sort is best if you don't want the smell to get out at all. You really won't know what measures to take until you get it though. Happy toking!

10. mynameisbrian

mynameisbrian Member

how old are you? buying weed at school? lame. weed isn't healthy for the brain if you're under 18, look up some of the effects online. it's much safer when you're an adult.

1/8th is $50, 1/4th is $90, 1/2 is $150-160, and an ounce (28 grams) is $250. Those are the "standard" prices. Your area and what type of strain/grade fluctuates those prices from there.

11. unfocusedanakin

There are many cases of minors being given medical marijuana. It is not dangerous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY7uWfqoPzk"]4 Year Old With Rare Type of Epilepsy Benefits From Medical Marijuana - YouTube

12. mynameisbrian

mynameisbrian Member

I didn't say it was dangerous.

13. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

Dude dont buy from him could be under cover cop they been doing that lately n bustin kids like that look it up be careful man

14. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

You said it was not healthy for the brain, which sounds dangerous to me.

But just because it has been used to treat children with severe forms of epilepsy, does not mean that it is completely without harm. There has not really been much research on the long-term effects of cannabis with children, and probably will never be due to the ethical implications involved. Most of the cases where it is used seems to be situations where the child has such a poor quality of life that the parents and doctors aren't worried about long-term effects if it helps them at all.

15. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Got foreskin? Got a lot of foreskin?

16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Yup. Research has shown that cannabis use in teens does interfere with the development of the endocrine system, to what extent is dependent on how much/how often you partake.
    By the age of 25 those systems are pretty much developed and cannabis use has little detrimental effect.

Even still, teens smoking isn't going to be the end of everything, but I do wonder at times how "I" might be different now had I not started smoking so young and so much.

17. ChristalVision91

ChristalVision91 Guest

oh yeah man around here 20 a gram is a average price for the better quality stuff. it is a bit high but its a pretty common price.