Help can't take verbal abuse anymore!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by moonbeam7, May 13, 2004.

1. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

I can't take it anymore! Ever since the beginning of the year I have been verbally harrassed by people in school. It never used to bother but now it is because I had a dream last night where I told my whole class off and walked out of the room. On a daily basis I get laughed at, food thrown at me, or people talk behind my back. I'm made fun of because I'm a hippie and kind of different. But it's not the hippie names that bother me it's the other hurtful words like freak, fruitcake, douchebag, retard, etc. These words are starting to hurt me and don't think these kids realize that!:mad: :(

2. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Hey im sorry.. sounds like a real bummer.. If i were in your situation, i would trancend, that is to go past, their ways.. In life we draw energy from eachother, there are ways of protecting yourself. Or pull a Ghandi on their ass

3. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

What would Ghandi do in this situation?:confused:

4. sitareric

sitareric Banned

be completely stagnant and firm in their abuse

5. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

I'll try that... What's Stagnant? I'll look it up in the dictionary. Well, I gotta go right now I'll be back on tommorow. Bye!:)

6. EmeraldEyez

EmeraldEyez Member

Hey, i know how your feelin. I get that alot too. I've always tried to look at everyone equally, but sometimes you just have to say, hey, I'm better than those people. if they can't accept you for acually being YOU, and not some stupid wanna be, than that's their fault. let your freak flag fly! :) lol

7. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Fuckin go Weapon X on their asses. Seriously, though, ya gotta respond somehow. If ya don't give yer emotions an outlet, it's gonna stay in until, one day, it explodes, and ya take a gun to school and shoot up yer class. Really, make fun of them back, stand up for yerself. I actually was like you for a while; I took it and took it and took it. Fortunately, when I got fed up, instead of leveling the school, I just dropped out. Ya gotta get yerself some respect. Seriously, one day, if some fucker makes fun of you, just punch him in the face. You'll get respect. Or maybe I'm just fucked up in the head, I donno.

8. kier

kier I R Baboon

awww *hugs*

i went through alotta shit in school, from like year5 till i left. Still mean words really hit me hard, though i recover quick :p

try not to let them get to you, and talk about the stuff that upsets you, it'll make it easier :)

i hope it gets easier for you, take care of yourself!

9. xZx

xZx Member

i think we all got shit in school! lol i spent 5 years being told i was a 'greebo' and weird cause i took art, i think the pictures of skulls and death things scared people lol:). My advice is just ignore them, tell them to shove it they're just jelous cause u have the strength to be different instead of being a sheep ;)

10. thepixies

thepixies Member

dude fuck those little people if they are twattish then they are not worth worrying about

11. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

Thanks guys you made me feel a lot better!;) I love you all!:)

12. Orsino

Orsino Member

As the great Carlin said, Tell them you're going to skin their parents and make a funny hat out of them.

13. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

People notice you. And that's beautiful.

14. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I get all of that all the time...it really sucks for me because i dont really have friends in my school...so im prettty much a loner...every1 makes fun of me or just looks at me wrong...so its pretty uncomfortable...i know how u feel...but i have never told them anything...i just stay quiet and just take it all...am i doing wrong ro am i right???...well hope everything works out for the best since its almost summer...PEACE...

15. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

I get a lot of shit at school, too. It's worse with my parents, though. In general, I have a good relationship with my parents, but my beliefs definitly clash with my dad's. My mom is constantly making fun of my cloths and music. My lord, I bought the movie 'Hair' a couple months ago, and they acted like I was buying acid or something. They seemed to think that it was symbolic of something. :rolleyes: It's just a movie, for Christ's sake. One that I happen to like. I don't even really connect it with being a hippy. I would enjoy it regardless.

I'm not sure how to deal with that. At least at school, I can say "These people are worthless assholes so just laugh at their ignorance". But we're not talking about kids at school. We're talking about the two people I love more than anyone on earth. The two people whose opinion means the most to me. It really hurts.

16. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Thats a bummer man. Everyone at my school does drugs (even most of the teachers). So people arent as mean like that. Yeah be like ghandi. and dont hurt them. that would show how weak you are if you hurt them.

17. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

they do the same to me... :( A week or so ago I was sitting under a tree, enjoying myself despite the people behind me screaming insults, and they threw a (ketchup-covered) hamburger at me. :mad: This person, I don't know him but he's always doing things like this, I was pretty pissed off, I took a couple handfuls of gravel and threw them at him. :p But, when people start bothering me and won't stop, I just let out a really loud scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Usually makes them stop. :D (yes, I love these new faces, lol)

18. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I think you must do something about this you can smile at them, give them the thumbs up, and tell them how stupid and pathetic they must be that they have nothing better to do than pick on someone for being who they are, you can go up to them and tell them that what they're doing is mean and annoying and you'd really appreciate if they left you alone, you can return the favor, but I think it is a bad idea to just take it, and pretend it isn't affecting you 'cause it is. Don't let them see you cry though, don't let them see how much it is hurting they will probably only get worse, but they're sure to continue if you don't take a stand for yourself. As for the talking behind your back it will happen wherever you go, whoever you are, that I would ignore, it matters not a bit.

By the way, where the hell are the adults when these things are happening?

19. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

The adults are probably helping.

20. NaturalMysticYum

NaturalMysticYum Member

omg im srry. thats a bummer, im gunna have to agree with hunnyhannah, kinda, i dunno, my school is really awsome i guess when it comes to being accepted, people call me a god damn fucking hippie and shit like that but its in a joking way,( i think, maybe i just dont realize that there actually being jerks?) cause there pretty hiippish themselves. but the way i see it, i think you should just kinda open up to them, probably bad advise, (sorry!:rolleyes: ) but maybe if you talked to them and let them know where ur comming from and your ideas on stuff, or let them listen to some funky hippie music, then they mite think its cool and lay off, lol i dunno make someone a hemp bracelet?Its worth a shot i think, even if there still assholes, you could change someones life by opening em up to the idea... psh cause hippies are deffinatly cool, so let them relize it and if they dont then, erh, tell them that some day karma will kick their ass.

WHO NEEDS THEM ANYWAY? You have us!:D

peace