HELP !!!!! British Bumble Bees in danger

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by sentient, Apr 16, 2007.

1. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Fucking tell me about it mate; sting city round here. Christ, I'm having trouble in believing the 'bees actually take precaution against stinging people' as I got stung by one of the bastards a couple of days ago; and there was plenty of other places for it to fly but it chose to sting my arm. ''Buzzin la''.

2. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Have any of you got any photo's of your mom naked in the bathroom?

If not I know a website where theyve got them on sale !!

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

wow. i can't possibly believe anyone would ever want a picture of my mom naked. ever. but i guess there's something out there for everyone.

4. sentient

sentient Senior Member

Just read something which says biologists etc may urge for a ban on certain insecticides and fly sprays, bug sprays etc. It could be that thats killing the bees

5. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

No, got plenty of your mum though :)
    Fuckin aye.

6. torz

torz Member

ha i'm glad you like it, check out my gallery

7. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

excellent! love your smile !

8. Flight From Ashiya

Flight From Ashiya Senior Member

Apparently the widespread use of Mobile Phones in London is killing off the Honey Bees because the micro-waves or whatever they are are affecting the Bees navigation sonar so they go foraging for pollen but can't find their way back to the hive & die from over-exposure.
    To think that all these inane & stupefying rants by people broadcasting loudly their superficial & materially successful lifestyles along London streets is killing off one of nature's most beautiful & mystifying creatures-exacerbates everything wrong & decadent about our present societies' money-driven values.
    I need a lie down after all that!!!.

9. shedtroll

shedtroll Peace, Love & Linux

I saw a bee today :D

10. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Yeah but they are good in an emergency those phones are, I have an idea though. How about if we could do away with masts by having VOIP phones instead that you can just plug into anywhere in the street perhaps voip centres at the end of every streeet

11. Raskalization

Raskalization Making plans for Nigel

My friend dressed himself as a bumble bee at an animal theme party. He got lost in London, just like the real bees. He got scared and phoned my sister to get my number, which he then used and was eventually rescued, stupid bees, when will they learn? You can't have the best of both worlds, burn the candle at both ends or have your cake and eat it, all at the same time, it's just daft.

12. Flight From Ashiya

Flight From Ashiya Senior Member

Good idea!.I'm sure that these phones are vital in emergencies.Problem is;every time I pass a person in the street & I hear what he or she is saying it's nearly always trivial ranting.Are we going to see the extinction of the Bumble Bee in all areas near a mobile phone mast for the sake of an extra piece of money-spinning technology?.My conscience is clear-I refuse to own a mobile phone.

13. Raskalization

Raskalization Making plans for Nigel

I think you should get yourself a mobile, a big Chelsea tractor, leave the heating on all day, have 3 baths a day, fill the kettle right up, leave the fridge door open...and chuck your litter on the floor(especially when in the countryside). Do this and you can say....while people were worrying about the little bees, you were purposefully poking the nest. I'm just about sick of hearing people moan about everything. You might as well throw some petrol on the fire. Go on go get yourself a phone, it will change your life. You won't stick to your plans as it's so easy to send a text,"can't make it tonight". This isn't a dig at you flight....to be honest I don't know what it is.

14. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Saw two bumble bees hovering above a magnum classic that some Goth dropped in Kensington Gardens this afternoon. Maybe the Bees have gone on Honey strike. Perhaps Bees have their own unions.