Help a noob out. Half an ounce of schwag for $30 or 2 grams of "Master Kush Dro?"

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by PotHeadNoob, Apr 4, 2007.

1. PotHeadNoob

PotHeadNoob Member

Both are same price, I haven't been smoking that long so I don't know what to do. I want something that will last longer and get me high more times, the guy with the kush is urging me to buy his since it will get me high atleast 10 times, but I don't know because the other guy is saying it will only last me like 2 smokes, wtf? Help :[

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

3. darkain

darkain Member

Swaaggge ! Dude, I am too fucked to understand your problem.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

the price is high for both, but for the money, id rather smoke 7 two gram blunts.

5. PotHeadNoob

PotHeadNoob Member

Well I live in dallas, plus I'm new so idk maybe im getting ripped off? Mind telling me the prices around here?

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

the prices arent too bad, dont worry about it

7. Both sound reasonable. Just pick whichever you feel like smoking.

8. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Both sound reasonable to me too. I could get a half o of shwagg for 25, but its still close. I would choose the half, because even though it isn't the same type of cannaboids, but they will get you high, just not the same. But it's so much more. I would definatly go with the half.

9. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

master kush dro?

now tell me that doesnt sound hyped up as hell

10. Hobes

Hobes Member

all we have here in OK is $20 a gram for shwagg so that seems lucky

11. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

to only be 13 again... the highs were so intense lol

12. snoopdoggg

snoopdoggg Member

lol ya i thought that was hilarious. there is absolutely no way there is ONLY 20 dollar a g schwag in ur town. are u fuckin serious? haha

i live in dallas, 30 bucks for that schwag seems too much. so does the "super master kush" or w/e the fuck fake name the dealer supplied u with. if both of them are trying to convince u to give them 30 dollars, u might wanna find an actual dealer who isnt selling nicks and dimes think hes a bad ass

13. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

haha wat i thought :D

14. DepTh

DepTh Member

master kush no doubt dood 30 for 2gs man!! just make it last its probly really bomb shit

15. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

yeah go with the kush

16. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

go with the swag and make some hash.

17. "Master Kush Dro"

Another BS name for bud, god I hate all the names that go around

18. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

At least it wasn't "Purple Haze"

19. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

wow man that fucking sucks... here in texas where i live, you can get a half ounce of some mids for like 40 bucks or so

20. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yeah and whats up with all the hyped up names these days.. i always call it, schwag, mids, and dro. thast it.. no addons or anything, lol people these days.