Hell's Angels Against Marijuana Legalization In Canada

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by BongSolo, Oct 29, 2015.

1. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

Yeah, Angels are always asking me for dope, friggin vultures!

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I learned that word years ago ever since I watched The big Lebowski for the first time :p

Hmm ok, that must mean they're not into organized crime including illegal weed trade at all ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. Bud D

Bud D Member

I want weed legal. I don't care if there are stores, cafe's or damn super markets for cannabis. I just don't think anyone should spend anytime in court or prison over a life form.

Legalize shrooms.

1 person likes this.
  5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ok I will be honest.....when i'm with my club friends they will quite often change lanes without signalling..other than that I don't know what you mean

legalization and regulation aren't the same....only way this works for our government is to get taxes out of it or give the tax burden to the provinces in exchange for less federal spending on healthcare etc...

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

25% tax starting on the 4th of January in Oregon. No tax 'till then. Almost like --"the first one's free,"so if I buy 40 bucks worth=50 bucks. s'OK with me.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

8. jfast94

jfast94 Members

9. rainbowdave

rainbowdave Member

This is the main reason why all drugs should be legal.There will be no more black market and it will end the criminal aspect of itThe mexican drug gangs are getting so big because it is illegal.the only solution is to legalize every
    thing.