Hello.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by champ07, Apr 4, 2007.

1. champ07

champ07 Member

Hi

I'm 18 from London, I've always been attracted to girls although I've never had a proper girlfriend I've enjoyed a decent headrosexual sex life. I've been bi-curios for a few months now, although I wouldn't say bi-sexual yet as I'm still a Gay Virgin and never kissed a man. I would like to try meeting guys and see if I could be bi-sexual.

Is there anyway for me to meet Gay people in London. I'm quite uneducated in this subject.

2. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Go to a gay bar. Thats the only thing I can think of.

3. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Do you know any gays?

4. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Hmm..Thats beside the point really. I know a few gay guys, though none like me and I like none of them. I think you have to go actively looking for them unless you luck out and meet someone that you like where the feeling is mutual. Sorry for that horrific syntax..thats the right word, right?

5. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I wasn't asking you.

6. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I know you werent asking me. Now that I read it though, it looks like I was responding to your question. What I meant was that even if this guy does know some gay guys, the chances that there will be any mutual affection between them is quite slim. Maybe I am wrong.